Global Embolotherapy Market By Product (Embolic Agents, Support Devices), Disease Indication (Cancer, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Neurological Diseases, Urological & Nephrological Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders), Procedure (Transcatheter Arterial Embolization (TAE), Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization (TARE)/Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SIRT), Transarterial Chemoembolization), End- User (Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Other End Users), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Embolotherapy Market
Global embolotherapy market is set to witness substantial CAGR of 8.25% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing application of embolization devices and rising healthcare expenditure are factors for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Embolotherapy Market
Embolotherapy is a procedure in which the artery is blocked intentionally by inserting coils, balloons and other with the help of an angiographic catheter so that hemorrhaging can be prevented or controlled. Different procedures such as transcatheter arterial embolization, selective internal arterial therapy, transarterial chemoembolization and other are used. It is also used to treat bleeding ulcers and blood vessel defects and also block the blood to flow to a tumor during surgery. They are widely used in the diseases such as cancer, neurological diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, peripheral vascular disease and others.
- Increasing patient preference for minimally invasive procedures will drive the market growth
- Rising funding by government and private organizations will also accelerate the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development in embolotherapy devices will also propel the market growth
- Favorable repayment policies for the minimally invasive surgeries is also contributing as a factor for the market growth
- Increasing cases of heptocellular cancer and liver cancer will also accelerate the market growth
- Availability of therapies in the market will also restrain the growth of this market
- Strict regulations for product commercialization will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Embolotherapy Market
- Embolic Agents
- Embolic Coils
- Pushable Coils
- Detachable Coils
- Liquid Embolic Agents
- Embolic Plug Systems
- Detachable Balloons
- Support Devices
By Disease Indication
- Liver Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Neurological Diseases
- Cerebral Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformation and Fistulas
- Urological & Nephrological Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Transcatheter Arterial Embolization (TAE)
- Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization (TARE)/Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SIRT)
- Transarterial Chemoembolization
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Guerbet announced the acquisition of Accurate Medical Therapeutics. This acquisition will help the company to grow them in interventional radiology and new microcatheters will allow the interventional radiology teams to provide better quality of care during image-guided embolization procedures
- In September 2015, Medtronic plc announced that they have acquired Medina Medical. This acquisition will help the company to strengthen their haemorrhagic stroke portfolio and company can use Medina embolisation device which have advanced technology so that it can be used to treat cerebral aneurysms. This acquisition will help the company to expand them and provide better treatment for aneurysms and haemorrhagic stroke
Global embolotherapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of embolotherapy market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global embolotherapy market are Terumo Medical Corporation, Merit Medical Systems, Simbionix USA Corporation, Cook, Boston Scientific Corporation, Penumbra, Inc., Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Medtronic, BTG International Ltd, ABK Biomedical Inc., Abbott., AngioDynamics., IMBIOTECHNOLOGIES LTD., Debakey Medlife Private Limited, Heraeus Holding, Guerbet, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Embolotherapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global embolotherapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)