Global Endo-Venous Laser Therapy Market By Technology (Endovenous Laser Systems, Endovenous Laser Fibres), End Users (Hospital, Clinic, Ambulatory Centre), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Endo-Venous Laser Therapy Market
Global endo-venous laser therapy market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to growing geriatric population, increasing number of patients with varicose veins and advanced varicose vein treatment devices.
Market Definition: Global Endo-Venous Laser Therapy Market
Endo-venous laser therapy is the method of treating varicose veins without performing surgery. EVLA is used to treat varicose veins using laser energy. It is minimally invasive ultrasound-guided technique that is used to eliminate varicose veins. The therapy is safe and effective in medical procedures such as eye surgery, dermatology.
According to Medical Journal of Australia 2006, the EVLT treatment was given to 308 patients suffering from varicose veins with saphenous reflux. The patients include 189 women and 119 men, with an age range from 15 to 89 years. In total, 404 saphenous veins were treated in 396 limbs. According to the American Society of vascular surgery, at least 20 to 25 million Americans are suffering from varicose vein in which 33% are women and 17% are men.
- Rising number of patients with varicose veins is driving the market growth
- Increasing ageing population is boosting the growth of the market
- Technological advancement to adopt the new technology is acting as a catalyst to the market growth
- Increased adoption of endo-venous laser systems is a driver for this market
- High initial cost is hampering the market growth in the forecast period
- Risk factors related with varicose veins treatment may hinder the growth of the market
- Dearth for high skilled professional is also restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Endo-Venous Laser Therapy Market
- Endovenous Laser Systems
- Endovenous Laser Fibers
By End Users
- Ambulatory Centre
By End User
- Ambulatory Center
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Post Graduate Institute (PGI) in Chandigarh becomes first centre in the country for getting the food and Drug Administration approval for endo-venous superglue obliteration of varicose veins. This glue treatment does not require multiple injections for conventional treatment without any pain. The treatment is done by laser and radiofrequency ablation. Thus, it would help in preventing the patients from painful injection
- In November 2016, biolitec with Leonardo Mini announced the development of a versatile and compact laser for medical application. A new type of ELVeS radial 2ring slim fiber is used in the treatment of the saphenous vein. This laser would offer an effective and uniform sealing of the veins than the traditional therapy procedures
Global endo-venous laser therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of endo-venous laser therapy for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global endo-venous laser therapy market are AngioDynamics, Dornier MedTech, Alma Lasers, Won Tech Co., Ltd, intros Medical Laser GmbH, Energist Ltd., BTG International Ltd., biolitec AG, Energist Ltd., Eufoton s.r.l, Teleflex Incorporated and Quanta System among others.
Research Methodology: Global Endo-Venous Laser Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global endo-venous laser therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)