Global Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Market, By Component(Standalone EFSS solution, Integrated EFSS solution and others), By Deployment Type (Cloud and On premises), By Organization Size (small and medium-sized enterprises (SMES) and large enterprises), By Vertical, By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Market
The global enterprise file synchronization and sharing market accounted for USD 2.81 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 27.2% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Market
Enterprise file synchronization and sharing or EFSS is referred to a software service that enables every one of the associations to safely synchronize and share archives, documents, photographs, and recordings from numerous gadgets with their individual representatives, accomplices and outside clients. Distinctive associations and organizations utilize these innovations with the goal of preventing their representatives from PC based record sharing applications to aggregate, sharing corporate information that compass division's control and visibility. In other words, enterprise file synchronization and share (EFSS) allow users to synchronize and share files between multiple devices. According to a survey recently conducted by Nexsan, amongst approximately 120 UK-based IT professionals, 83% of them confirmed that their confidence in public and private cloud had grown in the last year.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing digital workplace resulting in skilled and mobile workforce.
- Rising collaborations between employees and enterprises.
- Safety and security concern of organizational data.
- High cost of implementation and EFSS solutions.
Market Segmentation: Global Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Market
- The global enterprise file synchronization and sharing market is segmented into component, organization size, deployment type, industry vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the market is segmented into standalone EFSS solution, integrated EFSS solution and services. The services can further sub segmented into professional services and managed services. Professional services can further sub segmented into consulting services, integration and deployment and training and support.
- Based on deployment mode, the market is segmented into cloud and on premises. The cloud can further be sub segmented into public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- Based on organization size, the market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Based on industry vertical, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), software and technology, government and public sector, healthcare, legal, education, retail, media and entertainment and others (telecom, energy and utilities, manufacturing, and transportation and logistics).
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Market
The enterprise file synchronization and sharing is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of enterprise file synchronization and sharing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Market
The renowned players in the market are Accellion, Acronis, BlackBerry, CTERA Networks, Citrix Systems, CodeLathe, Dropbox, Egnyte, Google, HighQ, IBM, Inspire-Tech Pte Ltd, Intralinks, Microsoft, MyWorkDrive By Wanpath LLC, Nextcloud GmbH, Northbridge Secure Systems Pty Ltd, OpenText, Qnext Corp., SkySync, SugarSync, Syncplicity By Axway, Thru Inc., VMware, XMedius Solutions and ownCloud among others.
Research Methodology: Global Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.