Global Enzymatic Wound Debridement Market By Type (Chronic Wound, Acute Wound), Product (Collagenase Product, Papain Product, Others), End- User (Hospitals, Homecare, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Enzymatic Wound Debridement Market
Global enzymatic wound debridement market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 5.95% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing incidences of diabetes and rising road accidents is the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Enzymatic Wound Debridement Market
Debridement is the process in which adulterate tissue is removed from the wound until the healthy tissue is exposed. Enzymatic debridement is the process of using exogenous enzymes to the surface of the wound so as the degradation of necrotic tissue can occur without any negative effects on viable, granulation tissue. This enzymatic debridement is either used with the other technologies such as surgical debridement or alone so that they can easily remove the poisonous tissue. This is applied directly to the wound for faster healing and sometime it creates prick sensations.
- · Increasing chronic disease worldwide will drive the market growth
- · Rising number of accidents related to burn injuries will also propel market
- · Availability of technological advanced products will also driving the growth
- · Growing medical tourism sector will also accelerate the growth of this market growth
- · High price of the advanced wound debridement will also restrict the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Enzymatic Wound Debridement Market
· By Type
o Chronic Wound
o Diabetic Foot Ulcers
o Pressure Ulcers
o Venous Leg Ulcers
o Acute Wound
· By Product
o Collagenase Product
o Papain Product
· By End- User
· By Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
· South America
o Rest of South America
· Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- · In May 2019, Misonix, Inc. announced that they have acquired Solsys Medicals so that they can expand their wound care solutions. This acquisition will help the company to expand their sales and reach worldwide and will also improve their productivity. This will strengthen their position in the market and will serve with better solutions to the customers
- · In April 2016, Misonix Inc announced the launch of their new SonicVac which is a combination of infected and debris with ultrasonic wound debridement. This is very helpful as it can easily replace the disrupted debris from the wound. The main aim of the launch is to meet the problem which people face during the treatment of the chronic wound
Global enzymatic wound debridement market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of enzymatic wound debridement market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global enzymatic wound debridement market are Smith & Nephew, ConvaTec Group PLC, PAUL HARTMANN Limited, Coloplast, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, RLS Global., Phoenix Eagle, Solsys Medical, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, DeRoyal Industries, Inc. and others
Research Methodology: Global Enzymatic Wound Debridement Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- · Current and future of global enzymatic wound debridement market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- · The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- · Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- · The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- · All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- · All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)