Global Epigenetics-Based Kits Market By Product (Bisulfite Conversion Kit, ChIP Sequencing Kit, Deep Sequencing Kit, Whole Genome Amplification Kit, RNA Sequencing Kit, Immunoprecipitation Kit, 5-HMC & 5-MC Analysis Kit, Others), Technology (DNA Methylation, Histone Methylation, Histone Acetylation, Large Non-Coding RNA, MicroRNA Modification, Chromatin Structures), Application (Oncology, Non-Oncology, Developmental Biology, Drug Discovery, Others), End-Users (Academic & Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies, CROs), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Epigenetics-Based Kits Market
Global epigenetics-based kits market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing levels of investment being incurred on advancing the field of epigenetics industry.
Market Definition: Global Epigenetics-Based Kits Market
Epigenetics-based kits are the collection of reagents, antibodies and easy to use portable components. These kits help provide the basis of products utilized in the epigenetic-based research activities. Epigenetics is the category of research focused on identification phenotype changes of genes. This helps in detection modifications in different stages of gene processing wherein the patient is exposed to various ranges of chronic stresses.
- Increasing volume of old-age population worldwide; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Growth in the application areas for epigenetics technology is another factor boosting the market growth
- Focus of various organizations and authorities on enhancing the levels of expenditure being incurred on the research & development activities for epigenetic technology will also act as a market driver
- High prevalence of target areas of applications such as chronic diseases and clinical diagnostics for these diseases will foster the market growth
- High costs of expenditure required for the purchasing and usage of epigenetics-based kits acts as a restricting factor for this market growth
- Lack of technically skilled individuals required for the successful implementation and utilization of epigenetics technology will hamper the market growth
- Strict regulatory compliances present in the market for the commercialization of these products can also hinder the growth and demand of the market
Segmentation: Global Epigenetics-Based Kits Market
- Bisulfite Conversion Kit
- ChIP Sequencing Kit
- Deep Sequencing Kit
- Whole Genome Amplification Kit
- RNA Sequencing Kit
- Immunoprecipitation Kit
- 5-HMC & 5-MC Analysis Kit
- DNA Methylation
- Histone Methylation
- Histone Acetylation
- Large Non-Coding RNA
- MicroRNA Modification
- Chromatin Structures
- Solid Tumors
- Liquid Tumors
- Inflammatory Diseases
- Metabolic Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Developmental Biology
- Drug Discovery
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Shivom Ventures Limited announced that they had partnered with Chronomics for offering Chronomics’ “EpiPlanner Epigenetic Test” inside the Shivom’s marketplace platform. This kit will help users detect the presence of DNA methylation during various changes in the environment and lifestyle of the consumer
- In April 2016, EpiGentek Group Inc. announced the launch of two new kits for identifying the levels of DNA methylation and hydroxymethylation. The kits will be integrated into the company’s “MethylFlash” product range. These kits have been upgraded in terms of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, operating capabilities, convenience and safety while maintaining various advantages and benefits of its predecessor
Global epigenetics-based kits market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of epigenetics-based kits market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global epigenetics-based kits market are Zymo Research; Active Motif, Inc.; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Promega Corporation; New England Biolabs; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; PerkinElmer Inc.; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Shivom Ventures Limited; AsisChem Inc.; Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.; EpiGentek Group Inc.; BioVision Inc.; GeneTex, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Epigenetics-Based Kits Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global epigenetics-based kits market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)