Global Epigenetics Diagnostic Market By Product (Enzyme, Kits, Reagents, Instrument and Consumables, Bioinformatics Tools), Application (Oncology, Non-Oncology, Metabolic Diseases, Developmental Biolog, Immunology, Cardiovascular Diseases, Other Applications), Technology (DNA Methylation, Histone Modification, Other Technologies), End users (Academic Research Institutes, Biotechnology Companies, Biopharmaceutical Companies, Diagnostic Companies, Contract Research Organizations), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Epigenetics Diagnostic Market
Global epigenetics diagnostic market is registering a healthy CAGR of 13.80% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising usage of non-oncology diseases and increasing geriatric population in the industry.
Market Definition: Global Epigenetics Diagnostic Market
Epigenetics diagnostic involves the study of genetics, developmental biology, cellular and physiological trait variations caused due to external environment. They are used treat chronic diseases such as cancer. Epigenetic procedures end up having both positive and negative results, in differential cells such as like skin cells, liver cells, pancreatic cells and others; as well as damaging results which can lead to formation of different cancer cells.
- Increase in research and development activities of epigenetics will drive the market
- Rising cancer cases worldwide will also drive the market
- Rapid growth and development scope of epigenetics diagnostics in developing countries
- Advancement in technology and development of epigenetics diagnostic will drive the market growth
- Epigenetics diagnostic are cost effective and portable which drives its market
- Rise in demand in developing countries tend to drive the market for epigenetic devices.
- High cost of in epigenetics diagnostic equipment hampers the market growth
- Inefficient skilled personnel will act as a market restraint
Segmentation: Global Epigenetics Diagnostic Market
- By Enzyme
- DNA modifying Enzymes
- DNA ligase
- Reverse transcriptase
- RNA modifying Enzymes
- Protein Modifying Enzymes.
- By Kits
- ChIP-seq Kits
- Genome Amplification kits
- Bisulfite Conversion Kits
- RNA sequencing kits
- Whole genome amplification kits
- Sequencing kits
- 5-hmC and 5-mC Analysis Kits
- By Reagents
- Magnetic beads
- By Instrument
- Next generation sequencer
- Mass spectrometer
- Other instruments
- By Bioinformatics Tools
- Solid tumor
- Liquid tumor
- Metabolic disease
- Infectious disease
- Inflammatory disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Other applications
- Metabolic Diseases
- Developmental Biology
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Other Applications
- DNA Methylation
- Histone Modification
- Other Technologies
By End users
- Academic Research Institutes
- Biotechnology Companies
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Diagnostic Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Greenwood Diagnostic Laboratories (GGC) announced the launch of EpiSign, which is a new diagnostic test focused on disease specific to epigenetic signatures. It helps in resolving uncertain significance found through DNA testing and detects imprinting defects, guarantees to provide better and efficient service as compared to others. Such innovative launch will lead to expansion of epigenetics diagnostic in near furfure.
- In January 2018, Creative Diagnostics announced the launch of epigenetics antibodies which can detect and characterizes epigenetics targets with exceptional specificity to particular post translational modifications and reproducibility in the form of antibody consistency. This launch has led to expansion in their product portfolio and able to serve their consumer much efficiently. Innovation and launces in epigenetics diagnostic industry enable its growth in forecast future.
Competitive Analysis: Global Epigenetics Diagnostic Market
Global epigenetics diagnostic market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of epigenetics diagnostic market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Epigenetics Diagnostic Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global epigenetics diagnostic market are Illumina, Inc, PerkinElmer Inc., Epizyme, Inc., Zymo Research, QIAGEN, Agilent Technologies, Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, New England Biolabs, Abcam plc., Merck KGaA,, Thermo Fisher Scientific , ACTIVE MOTIF Inc., Eisai Co., Ltd, Abcam plc and others.
Research Methodology: Global Epigenetics Diagnostic Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global epigenetics diagnostic market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)