Market Analysis: Global Exhaust Sensor Market
Global Exhaust Sensor Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to concerns regarding the emissions from the vehicles amid growing levels of environmental pollution.
Market Definition: Global Exhaust Sensor Market
Exhaust sensors are additional components in automotive and various vehicles that are used to detect certain emissions from the exhaust of the vehicle. These sensors are based on particular needs and demands of the emission they are detecting, such as oxygen sensors, particulate matter sensors, or even exhaust temperature sensors that detects the optimum temperature of the exhaust and informs the user of the vehicle if it is overheating.
- Growth in the usage of number of diesel engines in vehicles worldwide is one of the major factors driving the market growth
- Presence of strict regulations and standards regarding the emissions from a vehicle is one of the major factors driving the market growth
- Increasing concerns for the environment which has resulted in growth in adoption of electric vehicles worldwide; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Exhaust Sensor Market
- By Type
- Oxygen/Lambda Sensors
- NOX Sensors
- Particulate Matter Sensors
- Radio Frequency Particulate Matter Sensor
- Accumulative Electrode Particulate Matter Sensor/Electrostatic Charge Particulate Matter Sensor
- Differential Pressure Sensors
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensors
- Exhaust Temperature & Pressure Sensors
- Manifold Absolute Pressure/Mass Air Flow Sensors (MAP/MAF)
- By Fuel Type
- By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2017, Pricol Limited announced that they had signed a MoU with Kerdea Technologies for the commercialisation and development of Oxygen (O2) sensors. This agreement will help Pricol Limited in meeting the expected demand for exhaust sensors from the Indian region for the forthcoming “Bharat Standard (BS)-VI regulations.
- In July 2017, AVX Corporation announced that they had agreed to acquire Transportation, Sensing & Control division from TT Electronics. This acquisition will help in expanding the product offerings of AVX Corporation for the automotive market.
- In April 2017, NGK SPARK PLUGS announced the launch of two new exhaust sensor products. The products characterized on their capabilities as Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor and Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor is expected to be showcased at “automechanika” held in June at Birmingham, UK.
Global exhaust sensor market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of exhaust sensor market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the exhaust sensor market are Robert Bosch GmbH; Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.; Sensata Technologies, Inc.; Pricol Limited.; AVX Corporation; TT Electronics; Delphi Technologies; ABB; DENSO CORPORATION; HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA; Sunrise Exhaust Ltd.; Tenneco Inc.; Sejong Industrial Co.,Ltd..; BOSAL; SANGO Co., Ltd.; Yutaka Giken Company Limited; FUTABA INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD.; NGK SPARK PLUGS; Benteler International; Friedrich Boysen GmbH & Co. KG; Eberspächer and Faurecia.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved