Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market, By Fetal Care Equipment Type (Ultrasound Devices, Fetal Dopplers, Fetal MRI Systems, Fetal Monitors, Fetal Pulse Oximeters), Neonatal Care Equipment Type (Infant Warmers, Incubators, Convertible Warmers & Incubators, Phototherapy Equipment, Respiratory Devices, Neonatal Monitoring Devices, Diagnostic Imaging Devices), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market
Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 6.59 billion to an estimated value of USD 10.54 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.05% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of infants.
Market Definition: Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market
Fetal and neonatal critical care equipment can be defined as a type of medical devices category through which the physicians and doctors can continuously monitor and care for the infant children. These devices are even used to feed the babies medicine, fluids or even draw blood, check the blood pressure, treat a number of diseases and continuously monitor the status and health of the baby.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 2.5 million deaths of infants in 2017, almost more than half of these deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Increasing number of pre-term births taking place globally which requires increased concern and focus on the infants born boosting the growth of the market
- Increased number of children deaths and healthcare associated infections in infants is also expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- High amount of costing of these equipment is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Adoption & preference of refurbished medical equipment and devices in the developing regions is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market
- By Fetal Care Equipment Type
- Ultrasound Devices
- Fetal Dopplers
- Fetal MRI Systems
- Fetal Monitors
- Antepartum Fetal Monitors
- Intrapartum Fetal Monitors
- Fetal Pulse Oximeters
- By Neonatal Care Equipment Type
- Infant Warmers
- Electric Warmers
- Non-Electric Warmers
- Convertible Warmers & Incubators
- Phototherapy Equipment
- Conventional Phototherapy
- Fiber-Optic Phototherapy
- Respiratory Devices
- Neonatal Ventilators
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Other Respiratory Care Devices
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Cardiac Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Systems
- Integrated Monitoring Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Ultrasound Systems
- X-Ray Imaging Systems
- Other Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Infant Warmers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Koninklijke Philips N.V. announced that they had received a CE mark for its Avalon beltless system which is used for continuous fetal & maternal monitoring.
- In March 2018, Incereb Ltd announced that they received an investment of 50 thousand euros, which is expected to expand the markets serviced and provide solutions and services to the United States as well.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market
Global fetal and neonatal critical care equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fetal and neonatal critical care equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the fetal and neonatal critical care equipment market are Atom Medical Corporation, BD, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo, Medtronic, Natus Medical Incorporated, Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, Incereb Ltd, Utah Medical Products Inc., Spacelabs Healthcare, Analogic Corporation, Welch Allyn, and Nonin.
Research Methodology: Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global fetal and neonatal critical care equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)