Global Fibrinogen Testing Market By Reagent Type (Q.F.A. Thrombin Kits, Fibrinogen Kits, Multifibren Ureagents, STA-Fibrinogen Kits, Imidazole Buffer Kits), Indication (Congenital Fibrinogen Disorders, Fibrinogen Storage Diseases, Hereditary Fibrinogen α-Chain Amyloidosis, Acquired Dysfibrinogenemia, Cryofibrinogenemia, Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation ,End-Stage Liver Disease), Product Type (Heat Precipitation Test, Clotting Method, Immunoassays, DNA Tests), End- User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratories, Ambulatory Care Centers, Academics & Research Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fibrinogen Testing Market
Global fibrinogen testing market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising anticoagulant therapy procedures is one of the factors for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Fibrinogen Testing Market
Fibrinogen is a type of the glycoprotein that is used to circulate the blood in the vertebrates and is the factor responsible for the clotting in the body. Fibrinogen testing is used to determine the reason for the abnormal bleeding in the body. Afibrinogenemia, hypofibrinogenemia, and dysfibrinogenemia are three type of the common fibrinogen deficiency. Heat Precipitation Test, clotting method, immunoassays and DNA tests are some of the common type of the fibrinogen testing.
- Increasing cases of blood clotting disorders is driving the growth of this market
- Rising healthcare expenditure is the major factor driving the market growth
- Technological and advancement in the fibrinogen testing is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Rising prevalence of unmet diagnostic requirement is driving this market growth
- High price of the fibrinogen testing equipment is restraining the growth of this market
- Less awareness in developing countries may hinder the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Fibrinogen Testing Market
By Reagent Type
- Q.F.A. Thrombin Kits
- Fibrinogen Kits
- Multifibren U reagents
- STA-fibrinogen Kits
- Imidazole Buffer Kits
- Congenital Fibrinogen Disorders
- Fibrinogen Storage Diseases
- Hereditary Fibrinogen α-Chain Amyloidosis
- Acquired Dysfibrinogenemia
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)
- End-Stage Liver Disease
By Product Type
- Heat Precipitation Test
- Clotting Method
- DNA Tests
By End- User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Academics & Research Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2016, Mallinckrodt plc announced that they have acquired three commercial-stage topical hemostasis drugs RECOTHROM Thrombin topical (Recombinant), PreveLeak Surgical Sealant, and RAPLIXA from The Medicine Company. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their portfolio and to help their patients to get better treatment. These drugs are very useful as they can control bleeding during the surgical practices.
- In May 2014, Sysmex Corporation announced the launch of their new reagent LIASAUTO P-FDP which is fully automated coagulation analyzers. This new product is specially designed to determine blood hyperfibrinolysis and hypercoagulable condition. To determine the disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) disease types. The company has new technology to increase the reagent’s reactivity to fibrinogen degradation products.
Global fibrinogen testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fibrinogen testing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global fibrinogen testing market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott. ,Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, CoaguSense, Inc., HemoSonics, LLC, iLine Microsystems, Instrumentation Laboratory Company, Sienco, Inc., SenGenix., , Universal Biosensors, RUSNANO Group, Coagulation Sciences LLC, Tcoag Ireland, SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD and Thermo Fisher Scientific among others.
Research Methodology: Global Fibrinogen Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global fibrinogen testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)