Global Food and Beverages Color Fixing Agents Market By Product (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate, Others), Application (Beverages, Meat, Poultry & Fish, Bakery, Dairy), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Food and Beverages Color Fixing Agents Market
Global food & beverages color fixing agents market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.55% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Growing meat industry and increasing usage of these food & beverages color fixing agents in alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverage are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Food and Beverages Color Fixing Agents Market
Color fixing agents are widely used in food and beverages to stop the color from changing by absorbing the oxygen before it destroy the food. Some of the common products of the color fixing agents are sodium nitrate, potassium nitrate, potassium nitrite and others. These color fixing agents are widely used in application such as meat, poultry, bakery, diary and others. These agents are also added in the food so that it can be used as antioxidants and should give a sour taste.
- Rising disposable income will drive the market growth
- Growing demand for salt and cure meat will also accelerate the growth of the market
- Increasing poultry & fish markets will also enhance the market growth
- Changing eating habits among population will also fuel the growth of this market
- Increasing awareness about the risk associated with the use of food & beverages color fixing agents will restrain the market growth
- Strict norms and regulations associated with the food & beverages color fixing agents will also hamper the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Food and Beverages Color Fixing Agents Market
- Sodium Nitrite
- Sodium Nitrate
- Potassium Nitrite
- Potassium Nitrate
- Poultry & Fish
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Naturex announced the launch of their new Vegebite Ultimate Spirulina which will provide different range of natural blues and greens which consist of different concentration level. This is available in both liquid and powder form. The main aim of the launch is to meet the rising demand of natural blues and green color from beverages and confectionary
- In September 2018, Roquette announced that they have acquired Sethness Products Company. This acquisition will help the company to expand them in the Food, Nutrition and Health markets so that they can meet rising demand of their customers. The main aim of the acquisition is to strengthen their position especially in western market
Global food & beverages color fixing agents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of food & beverages color fixing agents market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global food & beverages color fixing agents market are Mascot Food Colours, WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients, Dynemic Products Ltd., Denim Colourchem (P) Limited, Diana Group, Vinayak Ingredients India Pvt Ltd., Matrix Pharma Chem, Sensient Colors LLC, DDW The Color House, Naturex, Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp., Sonac, Merck KGaA, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Biocon, KANCOR, Testronix, SYNTHETIC FOOD COLORS, NATCOL, AMRUT INTERNATIONAL, Vidhi Speciality Food Ingredients Limited and others.
Research Methodology: Global Food and Beverages Color Fixing Agents Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure