Global Food Texture Market By Type (Hydrocolloids, Emulsifiers, Specialty Starch, Others), By Function (Thickening Agent, Gelling Agent, Emulsifying Agent, Stabilizing Agent, Others), By Application (Bakery & Confectionery, Dairy Products, Snacks & Savory, Sauces & Dressings, Meat & Poultry Products, Beverages and Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Food Texture Market
The Food Texture market accounted to 11.5 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Food Texture Market
Food texture is an important characteristic which drives the consumer into buying a food product. The key aspect where the texture is to be addressed is while maintain the cost optimization during food formulations and also maintain the desirable taste of the food.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising awareness of health
- Increased trend of convenience foods
- Growth in the demand of functioning agents
- Fluctuating prices of raw materials
- Perception of consumers towards E-numbers
Market Segmentation: Global Food Texture Market
- By type the market for food texture market is segmented into hydrocolloids, emulsifiers, specialty starch, others.
- By function the food texture market is segmented into thickening agent, gelling agent, emulsifying agent, stabilizing agent, others.
- On the basis of application the food texture market is segmented into bakery & confectionery, dairy products, snacks & savory, sauces & dressings, meat & poultry products, beverages and others.
- On the basis of geography, food texture market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Food Texture Market
The food texture market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of acidity regulators market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Food Texture Market
Some of the major players operating in food texture market are Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ashland Inc., Avebe, Cargill Inc., CP Kelco, E.I. Dupont DE Nemours & Company, Estelle Chemicals, Fiberstar Inc., FMC Corporation, Fuerst Day Lawson, Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group, Lonza Group Ltd, Naturex, Nexira, Palsgaard A/S, Penford Corporation, Premium Ingredients, Puratos Group, Riken Vitamin Co. Ltd., Royal DSM N.V., Taiyo Kagaku Co. Ltd., Tate & Lyle Plc, Tic Gums Inc., Royal DSM among others.
Research Methodology: Global Food Texture Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Bakery Manufacturers, Meat & Poultry Products Manufacturers, Dairy Products Manufacturers, Beverage Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders, Regulatory Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Food Texturing Agents Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders & Distributors, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.