Global Freezers Market By Product Type (Chest Freezer, Upright Freezer), Door Type (1 Door, 2 Door, 3 Door, 4 Door), Capacity (200L & Below, Less than 50L, 50L-100L, 100L-200L, 200L-300L, 300L-500L, 500L & Above), Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Freezers Market
Global freezers market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 5.12% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising consumption of processed food & beverage and changing lifestyle of people are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Freezers Market
Freezer is a refrigerated cabinet or space which is used to preserve food at very low temperatures. They are widely used to store meals, vegetable, drugs, samples, meat, fish and other. There are two types of chest freezer and upright freezer. They are available in different capacities such as less than 50L, 100- 200L, 200- 300L and other.
- Increasing number of restaurants and supermarket will drive the market growth
- Rising awareness about harmful greenhouse gases emitted from conventional refrigeration systems will also accelerate the growth of this market
- Growing awareness about the energy efficient electronic product is another factor boosting the market growth
- Rising disposable income will also accelerate the growth of this market in the forecast period
- Requirement of high total cost of operation (TCO) of freezers will hamper the market growth
- The deployment of these devices is also challenging for small distributors due to lengthy returns on investment which will restrict the market
Segmentation: Global Freezers Market
By Product Type
- Chest Freezer
- Upright Freezer
By Door Type
- 1 Door
- 2 Door
- 3 Door
- 4 Door
- 200L & Below
- Less than 50L
- 500L & Above
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Haier announced the launch of their two new Vertical Freezers Haier Mini-Vertical Freezer and Haier Premium Vertical Freezer. The fresh line of vertical freezers can be individually split into controlled compartments and is perfect for storing tiny to a wide range of frozen food products. They are designed in such way that they can reduce the problem associated with frost formation
- In April 2019, ICECO announced the launch of their new portable car freezer iFreezer. iFreezer utilizes the recent technology and has wonderful style so they can offer real, mess-free and easy-to-use in-car refrigeration and freezing. This new product offer dual zone freezing and cooling and have two zone one for vegetable and other for beverages. The main aim of the launch is to provide car freezer which are advanced and fast
Global freezers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares freezers market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global freezers market are DAIHAN SCIENTIFIC Co, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Haier Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., LG Electronics., Liebherr Group, SH Home Appliances Group, Beverage Air, Brandt, Panasonic Corporation, Diamond Engineering Works, Rockwell Industries Limited, Western Refrigeration Private Limited., Newtronic Lifecare Equipment Pvt. Ltd, REMI GROUP., ICE MAKE, Elan Professional Appliances Pvt. Ltd, Star Scientific Instruments, Macro Scientific Works Pvt. Ltd., Adwin India among others.
Research Methodology: Global Freezers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure