Global Frozen Vegetables Market By Product (Asparagus, Broccoli, Green Peas, Mushrooms, Spinach, Corn, Green Beans, Carrots, Cauliflower, Bell Peppers, Spring Onion, Tomatoes, Onion, Others), End- User (Food Service Industry, Retail Customers), Distribution Channel (Discounters, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Retail, Retail, Others), Nature (Organic, Conventional), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Frozen Vegetables Market
Global frozen vegetables market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 40947.25 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.41% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising demand for frozen foods and changing lifestyle of population is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Frozen Vegetables Market
Frozen vegetables are those vegetables whose temperature is maintained below the freezing point so that they can be used for transportation and storage purposes. Spinach, green peas, corn, green beans, spring onion etc. are some of the common frozen vegetables which can be found easily. These frozen vegetables have longer shelf life and can be mixed with other food types as well. Rising demand for packed and frozen food among population is fuelling the growth of this market.
- Rising retail network worldwide is driving the market growth
- Increasing demand for frozen food among population is also driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development in freezing technologies will also drive the market growth
- Easy availability of frozen vegetable will also contribute as a driver for this market
- Lack of freezing facilities in rural areas will restrain the market growth
- Rising concern among population about the nutritional content in frozen vegetables will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Frozen Vegetables Market
- Green Peas
- Green Beans
- Bell Peppers
- Spring Onion
By End- User
- Food Service Industry
- Retail Customers
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Bonduelle announced that they have acquired LLC SHOCK frozen vegetable production company. The main aim of the acquisition is to meet the rising demand for ready-to-eat solutions. This acquisition will assist the company in strengthening its position in the Russian market
- In August 2017, Pinnacle Foods announced that they have acquired Ryder Integrated Logistics. This acquisition will benefit company by strengthening their position and will also help them to develop new product line which will include organic and superfood blends
Global frozen vegetables market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of frozen vegetables market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global frozen vegetables market are General Mills Inc., Aryzta AG, The Kraft Heinz Company, Cargill, Incorporated, AJINOMOTO CO.,INC, JBS, EUROPASTRY, S.A., Flowers Foods, Iceland Foods Ltd., Amy's Kitchen, Inc., Ardo, Bonduelle, Bellisio Foods, Inc., FINDUS, Goya Foods, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Frozen Vegetables Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure