Global Fruits and Vegetables Processing Equipment Market By Type (Pre-Processing Equipment, Peeling/Inspection/Slicing, Washing & Dewatering, Fillers, Seasoning Systems, Packaging & Handling, Other Systems), Operation Type (Automatic, Semi- Automatic), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fruits and Vegetables Processing Equipment Market
Global fruits and vegetables processing equipment market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.82% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising government funds for SME and increasing online presence are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Fruits and Vegetables Processing Equipment Market
Fruit & vegetable processing equipment are those machines which are specially designed so they can perform different functions such as packaging, cutting, peeling, washing, cleaning, grading of fruits and vegetables. Some of the common types of this equipment are washing & dewatering fillers, seasoning system, packaging and handling, pre- processing equipment and other. There main function is to improve the quality of the food and help the manufacturers so they can enhance their productivity and efficiency.
- Advancement in fruit and vegetable processing industry will drive the market growth
- Increasing robotic and automation in processing equipment will also enhance the market growth
- Rising disposable income will also drive the growth of this market
- Growing health awareness among consumers will drive the market growth
- Rising concern towards hygiene and safety ingredients will restrain the market growth
- Increasing cost of power & energy will also hamper the growth of this market
- High investment cost will also hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Fruits and Vegetables Processing Equipment Market
- Pre-Processing Equipment
- Washing & Dewatering
- Seasoning Systems
- Packaging & Handling
- Other Systems
By Operation Type
- Semi- Automatic
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, JBT Corporation announced the acquisition of FTNON so they can expand them in the fruit and vegetable market. This acquisition will help the company to enter the fresh cut equipment market and will help them to meet the rising demand for ready to eat fresh foods. This will also provide them robotic technology for coring, peeling and cutting fruits which will help them to reduce the labour cost
- In February 2017, Morrone Food Tech announced the launch of their new line of fruit and vegetable processing equipment which consist of The Apple Ring Slicer and Vacuum Cooker-Filler-Capper unit. The apple ring slicer is specially designed for the fruit drying industry so they can use it for the manufacturing of apple chips and cooking & filling Unit is designed for for labs and small-scale processing facilities for tomatoes, marmalade, jam or juices to be filled in jars of different sizes
Global fruits and vegetables processing equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fruits and vegetables processing equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global fruits and vegetables processing equipment market are Buhler AG, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, JBT, KRONEN GmbH, Aptar Food + Beverage, ALFA LAVAL, Turatti Srl, Navatta Group Food Processing S.r.l., Allround Vegetable Processing, SVZ Industrial Fruit & Vegetable Ingredients, Haith Tickhill Group of Companies, Bajaj Processpack Limited, Terlet BV, Bertuzzi Food Processing Srl, Unitec S.p.A., FENCO Food Machinery s.r.l., Amisy Group, Mepaco, HG Molenaar., Sormac B.V. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Fruits and Vegetables Processing Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure