Global G-Protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs) Market By Assay Type (Calcium Level Detection Assays, GTPγS Binding Assays, cGMP Assays, Reporter Gene Assays, Receptor Internalization Assay, cAMP Assays), Therapeutic Area (Cardiovascular System, Central Nervous System, Respiratory System, Immune System, Reproductive System, Oncology, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global G-Protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs) Market
Global G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs) market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 9.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing health problems such as cardiovascular diseases, advancement in technology of cryotherapy equipment and high application in research and development for newer drugs.
Market Definition: Global G-Protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs) Market
Utilization of the G protein-coupled receptors in modern pharmacology market for the discovery of various drugs related to as cardiovascular diseases; breast cancer etc. is defined as G protein-coupled receptors market. G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) also known by other name such as seven-(pass)-transmembrane domain receptors detect molecule outside the cell by the large protein family of receptors. It activates an internal signal transduction pathway for cell responses. Coupled with the G proteins, they are passed through cell membrane for seven times and therefore it is also known as seven-transmembrane receptors.
- Increasing health problems such as cardiovascular diseases, breast cancer and respiratory disorders
- High application in research and development for innovative drugs
- Increase in the investment by the government for research and development of drug targets, biosensors, orphan drug receptors
- Advancement in technology of cryotherapy equipment
- Cryogenic gases have cryogenic effects on health
- Cryotherapy involves complex mechanisms
- Stringent regulations and norms by the governmental bodies
Segmentation: Global G-Protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs) Market
By Assay Type
- Calcium Level Detection Assays
- GTPγS Binding Assays
- cGMP Assays
- Reporter Gene Assays
- Receptor Internalization Assay
- cAMP Assays
By Therapeutic Area
- Cardiovascular System
- Central Nervous System
- Respiratory System
- Immune System
- Reproductive System
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, FDA approval is received by the Amgen's erenumab as the first G protein-coupled receptor-targeted antibody. Now they can also access the international market and increase their business.
- In November 2016, G7 Therapeutics was acquired by the Heptares Therapeutics in a deal of €11M in order to develop therapy which can be directed to G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs). From the acquisition Heptares Therapeutics aimed to rapidly generate stable GPCRs through G7’s technology.
Competitive Analysis: Global G-Protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs) Market
Global G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global G-Protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs) Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs) market are QIAGEN, Merck KGaA, HD Biosciences Co. Ltd, Cisbio Bioassays, Enzo Life Sciences Inc., Eurofins DiscoverX Corporation, Promega Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Abcam plc, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, BD, Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Accure Pharma, Anchor Therapeutics, Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc., ADDEX THERAPEUTICS and others.
Research Methodology: Global G-Protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)