Global Gene Therapy Products Market By Product (Yescarta, Kymriah, Luxturna, Strimvelis, Gendicine), Application (Oncological Disorders, Rare Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases, Neurological Disorders, Infectious diseases, Other Diseases), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Gene Therapy Products Market
Global gene therapy products market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising cancer cases and unused potential for emerging markets are the major factors for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Gene Therapy Products Market
Gene therapy or human gene therapy is a process which is used to modify gene for the treatment of any disease. Plasmid DNA, bacterial vector, human gene editing technology and viral vectors are some of the most common type of gene therapy products. The main aim of the gene therapy is to replace the dysfunctional genes. Somatic and germline are some of the most common type of the gene therapy.
- Increasing investment on R&D activities of gene therapy is driving the growth of this market
- Rising awareness among population about gene therapy is driving the market growth
- Increasing cases of cancer worldwide is another factor driving the market growth.
- High price of the gene therapy is restraining the growth of this market
- Increasing unrequired immune responses is another factor restraining the market growth market.
Segmentation: Global Gene Therapy Products Market
- Oncological Disorders
- Rare Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Neurological Disorders
- Infectious diseases
- Other Diseases
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, ElevateBio announced their establishment after a round of Series A funding of USD 150 million. The main aim of the establishment is to create new cell and gene therapy along with the partnership with medical centers, entrepreneur and academic researchers. They want to provide the entire cell and gene therapy companies with highly innovative therapies to expand their product portfolio.
- In April 2019, Marken announced the launch of their custom designed thermal box which has the ability to utilize any GPS tracking device. They are specially designed for the shipments of clinical drug products, cell and gene therapies and clinical drug substance. Cell and gene therapies are very sensitive by nature and require extreme care and safety. This new thermal box will also provide the user with lock and security seal option.
Global gene therapy products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of gene therapy products market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global gene therapy products market are Adaptimmune., Anchiano Therapeutics, bluebird bio, Inc., CELGENE CORPORATION, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, Achieve Life Sciences, Inc., Spark Therapeutics, Inc., Abeona Therapeutics, Inc, Adverum, agtc, Arbutus Biopharma, Audentes Therapeutics, AveXis, Inc., CRISPR Therapeutics, Intellia Therapeutics, Inc and Gilead Sciences,Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Gene Therapy Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global gene therapy products market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)