Global Gluten-Free Bakery Products Market By Ingredients (Main Ingredients, Other Ingredients), Product Type (Bread, Rolls & Buns, Cakes & Cheese Cakes, Muffins & Cup Cakes, Cookies & Biscuits, Doughnuts, Sandwiches & Wraps, Dough & Ready Mixes, Others), Distribution Channel (Store Based, Non-Store Based), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Gluten-Free Bakery Products Market
Global Gluten-Free Bakery Products Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing awareness among consumer about the gluten free product is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Gluten-Free Bakery Products Market
Gluten is a kind of a protein which is usually found in wheat, farro, barley etc. and act as a glue to holds the food together. They are usually used to maintain shape and texture to the food. Glutan enhances taste but cause damage intestines. Whenever people with celiac disease eat food with gluten it causes immune reaction which damages the small intestine. So, there is increase in the demand of gluten free products among consumer because they are healthy.
- Increasing celiac diseases is driving the growth of this market
- Rising awareness among consumer about gluten free product is driving the growth of this market
- High price of the gluten free products is restraining the growth of this market
- Misinterpretations among population about the gluten free diets are another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Gluten-Free Bakery Products Market
- Main Ingredients
- Other Ingredients
- Protein Source
By Product Type
- Rolls & Buns
- Cakes & Cheese Cakes
- Muffins & Cup Cakes
- Cookies & Biscuits
- Sandwiches & Wraps
- Dough & Ready Mixes
By Distribution Channel
- Store Based
- Non-Store Based
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Finsbury Food Group Plc announced that they have acquired 100% share of the gluten free bakery manufacturer Ultrapharm Limited. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their business by increasing their product portfolio. They will also be able to meet the increasing demand of gluten free products among consumers.
- In October 2018, Flowers Foods announced that they have acquired a gluten-free baking company Canyon Bakehouse. The main aim of the acquisition is to bring their products to the consumer and provide customer with healthy and good gluten free products. This will also help the Flowers Food to expand their business worldwide.
Global gluten-free bakery products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of gluten-free bakery products market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the gluten-free bakery products market are Freedom Foods Pty Limited, General Mills Inc., Hain Celestial, Hero Group, Blue Diamond Growers, Enjoy Life Foods, Pinnacle Foods Inc., General Mills Inc., Kellogg Co., The Kraft Heinz Company, Mondelēz International, Royal Wessanen, Valeo Foods, Conagra Brands, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Gluten-Free Bakery Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure