Global Glycomics Kits Market By Kits (Glycan Labeling Kits, Glycan Purification Kits, Glycan Release Kits, Other Glycomics Kits), Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery & Development, Oncology, Immunology, Other), End- User (Academic Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Glycomics Kits Market
Global glycomics kits market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising demand for personalized medicines and technological advancement are some factors that bring healthy opportunities for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Glycomics Kits Market
Glycomics is an extensive study of the genetic, physiological, pathological and other aspects of glycomas. Glycomics kit consists of glycan purification kits, glycan release kits, glycan labelling kits among others. They are widely used in application such as diagnostics, oncology, immunology, drug & discovery & development among others. In simple words it is a systematic study of all glycan structures of a cell type or organism.
- Rising funding activities by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies will drive the market growth
- Technological advancement in glycomics instrumentation acts as a market driver
- Increasing focus on glycomics and proteomics research is another factor boosting the growth of the market in the forecast period
- Increasing adoption of glycan structure data analysis by research centers will augment the market growth
- Strict government norms and regulation will hamper the market growth
- High cost of the glycomics instruments will also restrain the market
- High degree of consolidation prevents new players from entering the market is another factor restricting this market growth
Segmentation: Global Glycomics Kits Market
- Glycan Labeling Kits
- Glycan Purification Kits
- Glycan Release Kits
- Other Glycomics Kits
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Academic Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Shimadzu Corp. and PREMIER Biosoft. Announced the launch of their Shimadzu's LCMS-9030 Quadrupole Time of Flight (Q-TOF) mass spectrometry (MS) system technology support provided by PREMIER Biosoft's lipidomics and glycomics data analysis software solutions. This combination will help both the companies to advance lipidomics and glycomics research
- In June 2018, Agilent Technologies Inc. announced the acquisition of ProZyme, Inc. The acquisition will allow Agilent to expand growth prospects in the fast-growing glycan market and further broaden its biopharmaceutical consumables. This will also enhance their product portfolio and will help them to provide better services to their customer
Global glycomics kits market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of glycomics kits market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global glycomics kits market are Merck KGaA; Shimadzu Corporation; WATERS; New England Biolabs (UK) Ltd; Agilent Technologies, Inc; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Asparia Glycomics; Vector Laboratories; Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; glyconet Berlin Brandenburg eV;, GlySign; Canadian Glycomics Network; RayBiotech, Inc.; Glycodiag, LABORATORIOS FARMACEUTICOS ROVI SA; Glyco Expression Technologies, Inc; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Glycomics Kits Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global glycomics kits market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)