Global Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market By Technology (Stereolithography, Deposition Modeling, Electron Beam Melting, Laser Sintering, Jetting Technology, Laminated Object Manufacturing, Others), Application (Medical Implants, Prosthetics, Wearable Devices, Tissue Engineering, Others), Material (Metals and Alloys, Polymers, Biological Cells, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market
Global healthcare additive manufacturing market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 20.85% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Technological advancement in healthcare industry and improving healthcare infrastructure are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market
Additive manufacturing is the process of joining materials which is used to make objects from 3D model data, typically layer by layer. These additive manufacturing has the ability to produce complex medical parts and components at a cost effective range. They are mainly used to produce medical parts such as dental prosthetics, tissue, organ and cranial implants among others. The healthcare additive manufacturing market uses different technologies such as stereolithographic, electron beam melting, laser sintering and laminated object manufacturing as well.
- Rising demand for customized medical products will accelerate the demand of the market
- Increasing number of surgeries will also enhance the market growth
- Patent expiration will also propel the market growth
- Increasing prevalence for chronic diseases will also contribute as a factor for the market growth
- Lack of skilled and trained professional will hamper the market growth
- High cost of the additive manufacturing also acts as a restricting factor in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market
- Deposition Modeling
- Electron Beam Melting
- Laser Sintering
- Jetting Technology
- Laminated Object Manufacturing
- Medical Implants
- Wearable Devices
- Tissue Engineering
- Metals and Alloys
- Biological Cells
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Jabil announced the launch of their complete solution to develop, incorporate and test custom-made materials for the manufacture of additives. Jabil Engineered Materials availability enhances its leadership in 3D printing while increasing the adoption of 3D printing so they can produce highly functional parts for diverse and unique customer applications. This will create a new generation of additive manufacturing applications for industries such as healthcare, aerospace, automotive among others
- In September 2018, HP announced the launch of their Jet 3D printing technology which is specially designed so they can provide mechanically function part faster and will revamp factor production for industrial, healthcare and auto companies. HP's main metal focus will be around stainless steel as it approaches mass production
Global healthcare additive manufacturing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of healthcare additive manufacturing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global healthcare additive manufacturing market are GENERAL ELECTRIC; 3D Systems, Inc.; EnvisionTEC; regenHU; Materialise; EOS; GPI Prototype and Manufacturing Services, LLC.; INCREDIBLE AM PVT LTD.; UL LLC; Stratasys Ltd.; Additive Manufacturing Ltd.; 3Dnatives; 3T Additive Manufacturing Ltd., Lithoz; CRS Holdings Inc; AIM Sweden.; Jabil Inc.; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global healthcare additive manufacturing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)