Global Hyperscale Data Center Market, By Component (Solutions, Services), End-User (Cloud Providers, Colocation Providers, Enterprises), Data Center Size (Small and Medium-Sized Data Centers, Large Data Centers), Industry (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, It and Telecom & Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hyperscale Data Center Market
Global hyper scale data center market is driven by the increase in demand from large enterprise and government agencies, which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 31.98 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 208.78 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 26.43% in the forecast period of 2019-2026
Market Definition: Global Hyperscale Data Center Market
Hyper scale data center can be defined as a data center which supports and manages huge number of physical and virtual server at a time. Hyper scale data center can be customized according to the requirement and can be easily integrated with the existing infrastructure of the organization which keeps the data securely and safely.
- Growing demand of cloud based technology at various level of the organization and government agencies leads to demand of hyperscale data center to manage the huge data
- Decrease in the operational expenditure and capital expenditure in the long term vision of the company
- Growing acceptance of social media, games, online shopping and for its better performance hyper scale data center’s demand is increasing
- Lack of education and proper knowledge of data center in many regions are the one of the major restraints of hyper scale data center
- Power failure in central system can disrupt the information and data which can cause system failure.
- Rising cost of infrastructural overhead is one of the major restraints as whole system within the organization needs to be get configure according to these solutions.
Segmentation: Global Hyperscale Data Center Market
- By Component Solutions
- Installation and Deployment
- Maintenance and Support
- By End-User
- Cloud Providers
- Colocation Providers
- By Data Center Size
- Small and Medium-Sized Data Centers
- Large Data Centers
- By Industry
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- It and Telecom
- Research and Academics
- Government and Defense
- Media and Entertainment
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Inspur announced OCP Standard rack server solution jointly with open computer project which will bridge traditional data center to hyper data center on the basis of open infrastructure.
- In July 2018, Nexans data center solutions has been launched by nexan to support physical layer connectivity with global hyper data center.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hyperscale Data Center Market
Global hyperscale data center market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hyperscale data center market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Hyperscale Data Center Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in hyperscale data center market are Intel Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett-Packard, Ericsson, Cavium Inc., IBM, Mellanox Technologies, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc, Equinix, Inc., Apple Inc., China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited., NTT Communications Corporation, QTS Realty Trust, Inc., Inspur, Western Digital Corporation, Nlyte, Broadcom.
Research Methodology: Global Hyperscale Data Center Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved