Market Analysis: Global IaaS in Chemical Industry Market
Global IaaS in Chemical Industry Market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing awareness regarding the benefits in adoption and usage of cloud computing.
Market Definition: Global IaaS in Chemical Industry Market
IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) in chemical industry is the specific service provided by various information and technology companies in which provider merges the data of the enterprise on their cloud servers instead of requiring large infrastructure and on-premise components for storage and networking activities. These companies also provide a number of different services along with the infrastructure such as monitoring, storage backup, analysis, which ultimately helps in enterprises achieve greater automation and ease of operations.
- High rate of adoption of cloud computing and associated cloud services globally is acting as a driver for the market growth
- Reduction in operation and business costs due to the cost-efficiency and effectiveness in the adoption of cloud computing; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Lack in confidence regarding the security ability and secured infrastructures in cloud computing; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global IaaS in Chemical Industry Market
- By Component
- Professional & Managed Services
- By Service Type
- Storage as a Service (SaaS)
- Compute as a Service (CaaS)
- Disaster Recovery as a Service & Backup (DRaaS & Backup)
- High-Performance Computing as a Service (HPCaaS)
- By Application
- Storage, Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Database Management
- Business Analytics
- Integration & Orchestration
- Enterprise Resource Management
- By Deployment Model
- By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, IBM Corporation and Red Hat, Inc. announced that they had agreed in which IBM will acquire Red Hat, Inc. which IBM will become the number one provider for hybrid cloud services and solutions. Red Hat, Inc. will operate along with IBM’s hybrid cloud team and offer open-source hybrid cloud services to the consumers.
- In July 2018, Getronics announced that they had acquired Pomeroy, with the newly expanded combined organisation becoming a global competitor of managed digital workspace, multi-cloud management, and various other services and solutions. This acquisition will help in providing global servicing and solutions capabilities to consumers all around the world.
Global IaaS in chemical industry market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of IaaS in chemical industry market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in IaaS in chemical industry market are Amazon Web Services, Inc.; Oracle; IBM Corporation; RACKSPACE US, INC.; Microsoft; VMware, Inc; Dell Inc.; Redcentric plc.; Google; Red Hat, Inc.; Cisco; Getronics; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; AT&T Intellectual Property.; Atlantic.Net,; CenturyLink; Citrix Systems, Inc.; InterVision Systems, LLC; Joyent, Inc.; NEC Corporation; NetApp; NTT DATA Corporation; Tata Consultancy Services Limited and Virtustream.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved