Global Immortalized Cell Line Market By Method (Virus Induction, HTERT Expression, Inactivation of Tumor Suppression Genes, Others), Technology (SV40 large T-antigen, MycT58A, P53 Cell, Others), Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, Vaccine Production, Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine, Others), End-User (Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Research Laboratories), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Immortalized Cell Line Market
Global Immortalized Cell Line Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2,631.96 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5,349.17 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 9.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing number of cancer patients and rising number of organ transplantation.
Market Definition: Global Immortalized Cell Line Market
Immortalized cell lines are tumorous cells that are artificially manipulated or do not stop dividing for proliferating indefinitely and can be cultured over various generations. Hep G2 and HepaRG cell lines are frequently used among the available human hepatic cell line for toxicity studies. The demands as well as applications of immortalized cell lines are increasing.
- Growing application in hospitals and biotech and pharmaceutical companies has increased the immortalized cell line market demand
- The rising acceptance of immortalized cell lines in the stem cell therapy will act as a major market driver
- Higher cost of equipment is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Developing authentic and stable cell lines will hamper the kidney stones industry
Segmentation: Global Immortalized Cell Line Market
- By Method
- Virus Induction
- HTERT Expression
- Inactivation of Tumor Suppression Genes
- By Technology
- SV40 large T-antigen
- p53 Cell
- By Application
- Drug Discovery
- Vaccine Production
- Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine
- By End-User
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Research Laboratories
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific opened a bioprocess design center in China. It would help in offering the cell culture technologies such as media and the single use bioreactors to the innovative purification platforms for an extensive range of the biologic molecules. This strategy helped the company to expand its business and collaborate with various biologic developers for designing various optimal bioprocessing solutions.
- In October 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific opened a new business center in Frederick, Md. This site would help the company to meet the increasing demand of diagnostic instruments and the cell and gene therapy which would support the patients participating in the clinical trials across the world. This strategy helped the company to expand its business and enhance its customer base.
The global immortalized cell line market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of immortalized cell line market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the immortalized cell line market are ATCC, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck KGaA, Sigma-Aldrich Co., Lonza, General Electric Company, Selexis SA, Corning Incorporated, WuXi AppTec, Valneva SE, Sartorius AG, InSCREENeX GmbH, Creative Bioarray and Public Health England.
Research Methodology: Global Immortalized Cell Line Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Government Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global immortalized cell line market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)