Global Immunodiagnostics Market By Product (Reagents, Instruments, Software & Services), Technology (ELISA, CLIA, RIA, FIA, Rapid Test, Others), End User (Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals, Academic & Research Centers, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industry, Diagnostic Centers, Others), Application (Oncology & Endocrinology, Hepatitis & Retrovirus Testing, Infectious Disease Testing, GI Stool Testing, Autoimmune Disorders, Bone & Mineral Diseases, Cardiac Biomarkers, Others), Type (Immunodiagnostic Instruments, Immunoassays), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Immunodiagnostics Market
Global immunodiagnostics market is expected to rise from to an estimated value of USD 24.89 billion by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR of 7.80% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to rising prevalence of chronic diseases and technological advancements.
Market Definition: Global Immunodiagnostics Market
Immunodiagnostics is a diagnostic method that uses antigen-antibody reactions to measure the presence of molecules in biological fluids. It is used primarily for detecting and diagnosing infectious diseases, chronic diseases (cancer, cardiovascular diseases), autoimmune disease, hormonal disorder etc. These tests are also used to distinguish between compatible blood types. They provide precise, quick and accurate results and hence are gaining importance.
- Growing ageing & geriatric population would also boost the growth of this market as they are more prone to chronic and infectious diseases
- Rising need for correct, error free and speedy diagnostic tests
- Growing awareness regarding the benefits of immunodiagnostics drives the growth of this market
- Rising adoption of point of care testing (POCT) drives the demand for this market
- Rising volumes of test due to the integration of laboratories would boost the growth of this market
- Stringent regulations imposed by the government hinder the growth of this market
- Cost of immunodiagnostics being expensive restrains its growth
Segmentation: Global Immunodiagnostics Market
- Software & Services
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA)
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Fluorescence Immunoassay (FIA)
- Rapid Tests
By End User
- Clinical Laboratories
- Academic & Research Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industry
- Diagnostic Centers
- Oncology & Endocrinology
- Hepatitis & Retrovirus
- Infectious Disease
- GI Stool Testing
- Bone & Mineral
- Cardiac Biomarkers
- Immunodiagnostic Instruments
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Oncimmune Holdings plc acquired Protagen Diagnostics AG. Protagen is a leader in drug development for both immuno-oncology and autoimmune disease. With this acquisition, Oncimmune along with its expertise in immunogenic product development would expand its client base by combining Protagen’s biomarker discovery capabilities, thereby accelerating product innovation and development process, bringing about advancements in immunodiagnostics.
- In March 2016, DiaSorin S.p.A. in order to expand its client base, product portfolio, and presence in growing infectious disease molecular testing market acquired Focus Diagnostics' immunodiagnostic & molecular diagnostic products business from Quest Diagnostics. Therefore, with this acquisition there would be development and innovations in the immunodiagnostic and infectious disease market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Immunodiagnostics Market
Global immunodiagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of immunodiagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Immunodiagnostics Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the immunodiagnostics market are Abbott., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Danaher., Adaptive Biotechnologies., QIAGEN, AMARANTUS BIOSCIENCE HOLDINGS, INC., AESKU.GROUP GmbH & Co. KG, Avant Diagnostics, Inc., bioMérieux SA, Inova Diagnostics, Inc., OraSure Technologies, Myriad Genetics, Inc, Omega Diagnostics Group PLC, Nexus-Dx, Protagen, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated., Seramun Diagnostica GmbH., SQI Diagnostics, Tecan Trading AG, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, DiaSorin, Erba Diagnostics, Svar Life Science and Exagen Inc. amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Immunodiagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global immunodiagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)