Global Industrial Cooking Fire Protection Systems Market for Food Manufacturing Market By Product (Fire Detection Systems, Fire Management Systems), Services (Engineering Services, Installation & Design Services, Maintenance Services, Managed Services, Other Services), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Industrial Cooking Fire Protection Systems Market for Food Manufacturing Market
Global industrial cooking fire protection systems market for food manufacturing market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.45% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to integration of technology and modernization of commercial kitchens for increased efficiency is contributing to the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global Industrial Cooking Fire Protection Systems Market for Food Manufacturing Market
Industrial cooking fire protection systems market for food manufacturing are usually being used in commercial kitchens so that if the fire can be prevented. Industrial food processing units which utilize high energy cooking equipment’s such as ovens, industrial cookers and deep fryers. The complicated heating techniques in the plants require a proper fire protection system to avoid fire in the plant. There are various technological advancements and innovations in the field of the fire protection system which has led to the development of modern fire protection systems. The most common devices which are used in the industries are flame detectors, smoke detectors and heat detectors.
- The advent of technology and various innovations in fire protection system is driving the market
- The modernization of commercial kitchens for increased efficiency is boosting the market growth
- The surging need to offer protection against fire hazards to industrial kitchens that use high-energy cooking equipment is fueling the market growth
- The surging number of food processing plant globally is fueling the market growth
- The stringent regulations and compliances is restraining the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Industrial Cooking Fire Protection Systems Market for Food Manufacturing Market
- Fire Detection Systems
- Flame Detectors
- Smoke Detectors
- Heat Detectors
- Fire Management Systems
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Wet Pipe
- Dry Pipe
- Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Water Mist
- Water Spray
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Engineering Services
- Installation & Design Services
- Maintenance Services
- Managed Services
- Other Services
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, Flame Detection had launched MSA’s FL4000H Multi-Spectral IR Flame Detector. It is an advanced flame detector which is more accurate and prevents false alarms. It has a wider range which reduces the use of more flame detectors. This product launch has expanded the company product portfolio and has made it a market leader with a unique solution for its customers.
- In June 2019, Fike Corporation had launched a Fire Suppression System using 3 Novec 1230 Fire Protection Fluid. It is an ideal solution quickly extinguishing fires in spaces occupied by electronics as it is waterless, discharged as a gas and leaves no residue. This product launch had expanded the product portfolio and created a larger customer base.
Global industrial cooking fire protection systems market for food manufacturing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of global industrial cooking fire protection systems market for food manufacturing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global industrial cooking fire protection systems market for food manufacturing market are Siemens, Robert Bosch GmbH, Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls, APi GROUP INC., HOCHIKI Corporation, Gentex Corporation, United Technologies, NAFFCO, Halma plc, Minimax GmbH & Co. KG, , Fire Management Systems, The S2 Partnership Ltd., Gielle, WAGNER Group GmbH, Amerex Corporation, ProPhoenix, Inc., Gemini AMPM Ltd, and WARE Industries Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Industrial Cooking Fire Protection Systems Market for Food Manufacturing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved