Market Analysis: Global Industrial Gases Market
The global industrial gases market is expected to reach USD 128.52 billion by 2025, from USD 80.12 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Industrial Gases Market
Industrial gases are naturally available in nature such as nitrogen, oxygen, argon, hydrogen, carbon dioxide and others. They are used in welding and for heating purposes. The use of these gases is growing in various industries like metal production, automotive, chemical & petrochemical, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, and metal fabrication, which is boosting the growth of the market. According to India Brand Equity Foundation, in 2017 production of passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, three wheelers and two wheelers grew at 11.27% year on year from April to December to 21,415,719 vehicles. Moreover, the sales of passenger vehicles and two wheelers grew by 5.22% and 40.31% year on year respectively in December 2017. According to International Trade Association, U.S. light vehicle production reached almost 12 million passenger vehicles in 2016 and light vehicle sales was valued around 17.5 million units in 2016. Increasing demand in the automotive sector worldwide is one of the major factors for the growth of industrial gases.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Demand for metal manufacturing & fabrication
- Increasing investment in the automobile and aerospace sector
- Demand for high quality of oxygen for welding process
- Stringent regulations regarding safety
- Increasing environmental concerns
Market Segmentation: Global Industrial Gases Market
- The global industrial gases market is segmented based on type, mode of distribution, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global industrial gases market is segmented into nitrogen, oxygen, argon, hydrogen and carbon dioxide, and others
- On the basis of mode of distribution, the global industrial gases market is classified into bulk, tonnage, and packaged.
- On the basis of application, the global industrial gases market is classified into metal production, automotive, chemical & petrochemical, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, metal fabrication, and others.
- Based on geography, the global industrial gases market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Industrial Gases Market
The global industrial gases market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial gases market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Industrial Gases Market
Some of the major players operating in the global industrial gases market are - Air Liquide S.A., Air Gass and Chemicals Inc., The Linde Group, Praxair Inc., Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases Ltd., India Glycols Ltd., The Southern Gas Ltd., Bhuruka Gases Ltd., Tripti Gases Pvt. Limited, SICGIL India Limited, Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc., Messer Group GmbH, Southern Industrial Gas Sdn Bhd, Abdullah Hashim Industrial Gases & Equipment Co. Ltd, Bristol Gases, Concorde Corodex Group, Buzwair Industrial Gases Factory, Dubai Industrial Gases, Gulf Cryo, Mohsin Haider Darwish LLC, National Industrial Gas Plants, Mohammed Hamad Al Mana Group, Yateem Oxygen, and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Industrial Gases Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others