Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market by Product (Instruments & Analyzers, Consumables And Software & Services), By Test Type (Laboratory Tests, Imaging Tests), By Applications (Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Tuberculosis, Chlamydia Trachomatis and Gonorrhea, Human Papillomavirus, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus), By Techniques (Traditional Techniques, Molecular Techniques), By End User (Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic & Medical Institutes, Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics), By Geography - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Market Analysis: Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
The Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market accounted to USD 12.6 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Definition: Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
Infectious disease diagnosis is the technique which is used to analyze the presence of foreign antigen or organism using diagnostic tools. Diagnosis is very important part to detect the infection in medical treatments for further research and development efforts. Increased prevalence of infectious diseases drives the market.
Major market drivers and restraints: Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
- Increasing incidence of infectious disease
- Rise in demand for rapid diagnosis techniques
- Increase in government funding
- Rising healthcare costs
- Complex regulatory framework
Market Segmentation: Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
The global infectious disease diagnostics market is segmented by product type into instruments and analyzers, consumables and software & services. Consumables are further sub segmented into assays and reagents.
- On the basis of test type the market is segmented into laboratory tests and imaging tests.
- On the basis of applications the market is segmented into hepatitis B, hepatitis C, acquired immuno deficiency syndrome (AIDS), tuberculosis (TB), chlamydia trachomatis and gonorrhea, human papilloma virus (HPV), methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and others. Others is further sub segmented into influenza, Ebola, typhoid, malaria and dengue.
- By Techniques the market is segmented into traditional techniques and molecular techniques. Traditional diagnostic techniques are further sub segmented into immunodiagnostics, microscopy and biochemical characterization. Molecular Diagnostics are further sub segmented into PCR, INAAT, hybridization, DNA sequencing & NGS, microarray and others.
- On the basis of End User the market is segmented into diagnostic laboratories, academic and medical institutes, hospitals, ambulatory centers, clinics and others. Others include blood banks, local public health laboratories, home health agencies, nursing homes, point of care and self-testing.
- On the basis of geography, infectious disease diagnostics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
The infectious disease diagnostics market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of infectious disease diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
Some of the major players operating in infectious disease diagnostics market are Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Danaher, ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc., Siemens AG, Abbott, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., BD, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Hologic, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Sofina s.a., Ingersoll-Rand plc, Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., Quidel Corporation, Sight, OJ-Bio Ltd., Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc., Trinity Biotech and Veeva Systems among others.
Research Methodology: Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.