Global Infrastructure Monitoring Market,By Technology (Wired, Wireless), By Offering (Hardware: Sensors, Data Acquisition Systems, Software & Services), Vertical (Civil infrastructure, Energy), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Infrastructure Monitoring Market
The Global Infrastructure Monitoring Market is expected to reach USD 4.49 billion by 2025, from USD 1.21 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 17.80% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Infrastructure Monitoring Market
Infrastructure monitoring helps in managing the data which helps the infrastructure manager to manage process like availability, security, capacity management, service level management and others. In single system, the infrastructure monitoring manages both on premises and cloud-based infrastructure. Various advantages of infrastructure monitoring are to deliver real-time information together to individual components as well asthe aggregate systems. It is also easy to manage the process of infrastructure monitoring in organisation
Companies such as RST Instruments Ltd. (Canada) provide real-time monitoring software. It is applicable in data loggers which offer flexible console programing of large data sets from automatic data acquisition systems (ADAS).
Due to its various advantages in organisation, the infrastructure monitoring market is growing rapidly
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Decreasing in cost of sensors results in reducing the infrastructure monitoring system cost
- High capital investments for structural health monitoring across various countries worldwide
- Catastrophic failure of the infrastructure results in loss of lives and incurs higher costs
- High installation and monitoring costs
- Slow growth in developing countries
Market Segmentation: Global Infrastructure Monitoring Market
- The global infrastructure monitoring market is segmented based on technology, offering, vertical, and geographical segments.
- Based on technology, the market is segmented in wired and wireless
- Based on offering, the market is segmented in hardware: sensors, data acquisition systems; software & services
- Based on vertical, the market is segmented in civil infrastructure and energy
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Infrastructure Monitoring Market
The global infrastructure monitoring market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of infrastructure monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Infrastructure Monitoring Market
Some of the major players operating in the global infrastructure monitoring market Nova Metrix (US), Geokon (US), Campbell Scientific (US), RST Instruments (Canada), and Sisgeo (Italy). Some of the software and service offering companies include COWI (Denmark), Geocomp (US), Acellent (US) and SIXENSE (France) among many others
Research Methodology: Global Infrastructure Monitoring Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.