Global Integrated Practice Management Software (IPMS) Market By Product (EHR/EMR, e-RX, Patient Management, Others), Component (Services, Software), Deployment Mode (Web-Based, Cloud, On-Premise), End-User (Physician Offices & Clinics, Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmacies, Healthcare Payers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Integrated Practice Management Software (IPMS) Market
Global Integrated Practice Management Software (IPMS) Market is expected to undergo growth with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the need for reduction of workload of administrative employees in healthcare organizations.
Market Definition: Global Integrated Practice Management Software (IPMS) Market
Integrated practice management software (IPMS) is a type of medical/healthcare software solution that helps in the administrative duties and tasks involved in provision of healthcare services. Integrated version of this software provides the patients and healthcare providers with all the necessary tasks and helps in achieving ease of use such as, scheduling appointments, taking care of the remuneration from the insurance organizations, provision of bill, and various other tasks.
- Increasing demand and focus on the administrative duties and responsibilities in healthcare institutions due to the prevalence of patient visits
- Reduction in costing of the overall process and increased efficiency and effectiveness in the entire process; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Concerns regarding theft of data and mishandling of personal and patient information through the implementation of this system; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Integrated Practice Management Software (IPMS) Market
- By Product
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)/Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Electronic Prescribing (e-RX)
- Patient Management
- By Component
- By Deployment Mode
- By End-User
- Physician Offices & Clinics
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Healthcare Payers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, McKesson Corporation announced the launch of “ExpressCoverage”; it is a patient management and support platform that will enable connectivity options between patients, healthcare providers, payers and the life science market.
- In March 2018, Allscripts announced the launch of their EHR system “Avenel” at the Healthcare Information and Management System Society annual conference held in Las Vegas from March 5-9, 2018. The new software solution is the healthcare industry’s first machine learning electronic health record, which makes it more effective and efficient.
Competitive Analysis: Global Integrated Practice Management Software (IPMS) Market
Global integrated practice management software (IPMS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of integrated practice management software (IPMS) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Integrated Practice Management Software (IPMS) Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the integrated practice management software (IPMS) market are GENERAL ELECTRIC; Cerner Corporation; eClinicalWorks; Epic Systems Corporation; McKesson Corporation; athenahealth, Inc.; NextGen Healthcare, Inc.; Allscripts; Greenway Health, LLC; Henry Schein, Inc.; AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions; Accumedic Computer Systems, Inc.; CareCloud Corporation; Kareo, Inc.; AdvancedMD, Inc.; drchrono Inc.; CollaborateMD Inc.; OfficeAlly Inc.; Medical Information Technology, Inc.; EMIS Health; CompuGroup Medical SE and CEGEDIM GROUP.
Research Methodology: Global Integrated Practice Management Software (IPMS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global integrated practice management software (IPMS) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)