Global Intelligent Apps Market By Type (Consumer Apps, Enterprise Apps), Providers (Infrastructure, Data Collection and Preparation, Machine Intelligence), Services (Professional Services, Managed Services), Store Type (Google Play, Apple App Store, Others), Intelligent Apps Market by Deployment Mode (Cloud, On-Premises), Vertical (BFSI, Telecom, Retail and eCommerce, Healthcare and Life Science, Education, Media and Entertainment, Travel and Hospitality, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Intelligent Apps Market
Global Intelligent Apps Market is driven by the achievement of operational efficiency and effectiveness virtually, which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 11.36 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 110.48 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 32.89% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Intelligent Apps Market
Intelligent application can be defined as an application that recommend and predicts the data which gives long lasting impact on an individual by using the real time and historic information in the device and cloud memory. Intelligent application solves the issue without any command of the user. The task is being performed on the basis of artificial intelligence and data analytics. These applications are majorly used by individuals as well as by business enterprise.
- Rapid increase in number of users of smart phone within the globe
- Huge growth and advancement in artificial intelligence and future generation technologies
- Growing scope of mobile based advertising within the applications and smartphone devices
- Underdeveloped countries are still facing the infrastructure problem in information and technology which is restraining them in using intelligent application within their devices
- Information leak or data breach is always a restrain in such technology as they are being managed and stored in a centralized system
Segmentation: Global Intelligent Apps Market
- Consumer Apps
- Enterprise Apps
- Data Collection and Preparation
- Machine Intelligence
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
By Store Type
- Google Play
- Apple App Store
- Amazon app store
- Baidu app store
- Samsung galaxy store
Intelligent Apps Market by Deployment Mode:
- Retail and eCommerce
- Healthcare and Life Science
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Hospitality
- Energy and Utilities
- Transportation and Logistics
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market
- In May 2018, Google increased the usage of artificial intelligence in their news application which will help the user to get the news better than their applied filters and do not display the vague or unwanted information.
- In July 2018, Microsoft updated the new tools in MS 365 to build the intelligent applications and urges developers and users to use MS 365 which can bring the drastic changes in the technological world.
Global intelligent apps market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intelligent apps market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global intelligent apps market are Google LLC, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Microsoft, Salesforce.com, inc., Oracle, Apple Inc., Baidu Inc, SAP, ServiceNow, Intel Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, H2O.ai., Avaamo, BigML, Inc, , Clarifai Inc., CloudMinds Technology Inc, Ayasdi, Inc., AIBrain Inc, NarrativeScience, Arkenea Inc., iCarbonX.
Research Methodology: Global Intelligent Apps Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved