Global Intravascular Temperature Management Market, By Type (Intravascular Cooling, Intravascular Warming), Application (Pre-Operative Care, Operative Care, Post-Operative Care, Perioperative Care, Acute/Critical Care), Medical Condition (Cardiac Arrest, TBI, Stroke, Myocardial Infection, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Intravascular Temperature Management Market
Global Intravascular Temperature Management Market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 236.5 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 321.3 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This anticipated rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing cases of cardiac arrests and neurological disorders, which are two of the major applications requiring intravascular temperature management.
Market Definition: Global Intravascular Temperature Management Market
Intravascular temperature management is the method of cooling or warming the temperature as per the requirements of the patient from inside out as a catheter is inserted into the venous system and the device it is attached to regulates the temperature of the blood. This method is useful for a quick and efficient manner of application as it reaches the required body temperature quicker than surface temperature management methods would.
- Increasing levels of establishment of surgical centers in certain regions and high adoption rate of technologically advanced devices is expected to drive the market growth
- Advancements in technology and research and development in the market is expected to drive the market growth
- High cost of these devices is expected to restrain the market growth
- Stringent regulatory framework in place for the approval is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Intravascular Temperature Management Market
- By Type
- Intravascular Cooling
- Intravascular Warming
- By Application
- Pre-Operative Care
- Operative Care
- Post-Operative Care
- Perioperative Care
- Acute/Critical Care
- Intensive Care Units
- Emergency Rooms
- Coronary Care Units
- Neurological Care Units
- Burn Centers
- Catheterization Laboratories
- By Medical Condition
- Cardiac Arrest
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Stroke (Bleeding & Thrombosis)
- Myocardial Infection
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Competitive Analysis: Global Intravascular Temperature Management Market
Global intravascular temperature management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intravascular temperature management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Intravascular Temperature Management Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the intravascular temperature management market are 3M, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Belmont Instrument Corporation, Biegler GmbH, Geratherm, Smiths Group plc., Stihler Electronic GmbH, The Surgical Company Group, VYAIRE, EMIT CORPORATION, Barkey, Keewell Medical Technology Co. Ltd., Stryker, BD., Estill Medical Technologies Inc., Inspiration Healthcare Group plc, The 37Company, Medtronic, and Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Research Methodology: Global Intravascular Temperature Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request A Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global intravascular temperature management market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)