Global Isoprene Market By Grade (Polymer Grade, Chemical Grade), Application (Styrene Isoprene Styrene, Isobutylene Isoprene, Polyisoprene, Others), End-Use Industry (Automotive, Personal Care, Construction, Medical, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Isoprene Market
Global isoprene market is projected to grow at a substantial CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2017 and the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Isoprene Market
Isoprene is a colorless and a volatile liquid organic compound. It is also known as 2-methyl-1. Its chemical formula is C2H8. It is usually employed to make compound substances with residences based on the proportion of ingredients in it. The synthetic rubber and persecution aluminium chloride instigator has outstanding solidness to gases and is employed in inner tubes. The polymerization of isoprene with the help of Ziegler catalysts yields caoutchouc, which closely resembles the natural product.
- Growing demand for fabricated rubber in automotive sector is enhancing its market growth
- Stringent policies by government ensuring of hygiene and safety drives the market growth
- Rapid industrialization and emerging economies will drive the market growth
- Increasing demand for polyisoprene products is contributing to the growth of the market
- Volatile stuff costs is hindering the growth of the market
- Strict regulations by various government bodies have restricted the usage of toxic organic chemicals in the production of Isoprene is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Isoprene Market
- Polymer Grade
- Chemical Grade
- Styrene Isoprene Styrene
- Isobutylene Isoprene
By End-Use Industry
- Personal Care
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Zeon Corporation introduced an advanced technology for durable and capable manufacturing of isoprene which is mainly used as crude component of the Polyisoprene rubber, from biofuel. Advancement of this technology will resolve the expected dependency on petroleum, anticipating in the preservation of environment
- In January 2019, Gevo announced that it developed a stimulant, development and fix catalytic process which convert economically accessible or product waste, reused alcohols into sustainable isoprene. It is likely to compete with natural and petroleum-based chemical equivalents on cost head-to-head while decreasing CO2 emissions
Global isoprene market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of isoprene market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global isoprene market are Royal Dutch Shell Plc., Kuraray Co., Ltd., Exxon Mobil Corporation., LyondellBasell Industries Holding B.V., Shandong Yuhuang Chemical Co., Ltd Braskem, The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, SIBUR, FINETECH INDUSTRIES LIMTED., ZEON Corporation, Ningbo Jinhai Chenguang Chemical Corporation, Haihang Industry Co., Ltd., FORTREC PTE LTD., Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Bridgestone Corporation, Michelin. Continental AG, Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd, Sinopec, Dow, PJSC “Nizhnekamskneftekhim” and others.
Research Methodology: Global Isoprene Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved