Global IV Equipment Market By Product (IV Catheters, Administration Sets, Infusion Pumps, Securement Devices, Stopcocks & Check Valves, Drip Chambers, Needleless Connectors, Other IV Equipment), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Home Care, Ambulatory Care Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global IV Equipment Market
Global IV equipment market is registering a substantial CAGR of 6.88% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to increasing incidence of chronic diseases, rapid growth in the aging and obese population.
Market Definition: Global IV Equipment Market
IV equipment is the equipment’s which are used to give patient medicine, maintain blood pressure and other fluid which are needed to be injected to the patient’s body. The IV equipment is the fasted method to give liquid and solutions to the body of the patient. These treatments are required for rectification of electrolyte imbalances, transfusing blood, conveying medicine and liquid administration. These are also known as drips across the healthcare centers.
- The chronic diseases incidences have increases which has driven the market growth
- The rise in the obese and elderly population is boosting the market growth
- The ambulatory infusion pumps has risen due to surging home care market
- Needlestick injuries and infections have increased which has led the market growth
- The surging incidences of cancers has propelled the market growth
- The medication errors driven from infusion pumps leading to product recalls is hampering the market growth
- The high cost associated in the treatment as well as risk associated with the procedure act as a restrain to the market
- The stringent regulatory requirement and compliances are hindering the market growth
Segmentation: Global IV Equipment Market
- IV Catheters
- Administration Sets
- Solution Administration Sets
- Blood Administration Sets
- Infusion Pumps
- Securement Devices
- Stopcocks & Check Valves
- Drip Chambers
- Needleless Connectors
- Other IV Equipment
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Care
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Eurolife Healthcare had launched innovative Intravenous IV products in the Indian Drug market. The product is made of the latest technology which reduces the chances of infection and can be sterilized at 121 degree Celsius & has the lowest endotoxin levels. This launch has expanded the product offering of the company. By offering the latest product at affordable prices to the patients with better quality which has increased its customers.
- In March 2018, Smiths Medical announced the commercial launch of Delta Med SpA’s DeltaVen Closed System Catheter. It has also got FDA clearance. It is the advanced Peripheral IV Catheters (PIVC) which is offering the needle, extension tubing, and also providing the option for a needleless connecter in a catheter. This product launch had expanded the medical portfolio of the company and will provide the best options to their customers to treat their patients more successfully.
IV equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of IV equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global IV equipment market are BD, Ascor SA, Moog Inc., Smiths Group plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, AngioDynamics, Terumo Corporation, ICU Medical, Inc., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Animas LLC, Baxter, arcomed ag, Truxton Incorporated, International WIN LTD, Lars medicare Pvt Ltd., Angiplast, Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd, Harsoria Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., The Metrix Company , Abbott, I.V. House, Inc., PRISM PHARMA MACHINERY and Mediplus India Ltd among others.
Research Methodology: Global IV Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global IV equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)