Global Kitchen Appliances Market By Product (Ovens, Microwaves, Refrigerators, Stoves, Dishwashers, Water Purifiers, Others), End-Use Application (Commercial, Household), Structure (Free-Stand, Built-In), Distribution Channel (Direct, E-Commerce), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Kitchen Appliances Market
Global Kitchen Appliances Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 172.97 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 296.74 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.98% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased levels of innovations and technological advancements activities adopted by the players in the market.
Market Definition: Global Kitchen Appliances Market
Kitchen appliances can be defined as the electrical devices and equipments that promote the ease of use and life in cooking and associated activities in the kitchen. These devices are set for a particular way of usage according to their purpose and characteristics. These appliances majorly consist of small appliances barring some of the major appliances such as refrigerators, stoves, etc.
- Increasing levels of disposable income which has enabled a number of consumers to purchase the advanced and innovative products being presented by the manufacturers
- Cost of operation, maintenance and environmental impact associated with the working of these appliances
Segmentation: Global Kitchen Appliances Market
- By Product
- Water Purifiers
- Coffee Machines
- By End-Use Application
- By Structure
- By Distribution Channel
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Electrolux announced the launch of new appliances for home and kitchen in the North America region at the 2019 “Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS)” in Las Vegas, United States. The products launched under the Frigidaire brand included an oven with air fry technology, as well as customizable refrigerator drawer with the capability of being converted into a freezer; along with the introduction of climate-controlled wine cellars from its Vintec brand.
- In August 2018, LG Electronics announced the introduction of an extension to its “LG SIGNATURE” brand at the Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) 2018 held in Berlin, Germany. The new products included a wine cellar, dryer and a bottom-freezer refrigerator.
Competitive Analysis: Global Kitchen Appliances Market
Global kitchen appliances market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of kitchen appliances market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Kitchen Appliances Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the kitchen appliances market are Whirlpool Corporation; Morphy Richards; LG Electronics; Havells India Ltd.; SAMSUNG; Electrolux; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Haier lnc.; Panasonic Corporation; BSH Home Appliances Group; Hitachi Appliances, Inc.; Mabe; Midea Group and Miele & Cie. KG.
Research Methodology: Global Kitchen Appliances Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure