Global Label-Free Detection Market By Product (Instruments, Consumables), Technology (Surface Plasmon Resonance, Bio-Layer Interferometry, Isothermal Titration Calorimetry, Differential Scanning Calorimetry), Application (Binding Kinetics, Binding Thermodynamics, Endogenous Receptor Detection, Hit Confirmation, Lead Generation), End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations, Other End Users), Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Label-Free Detection Market
Global Label-Free Detection Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 0.93 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1.68 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing innovations in the label-free detection technologies.
Market Definition: Global Label-Free Detection Market
Label-free detection systems are the type of integrated systems which are used for the examination of the biomolecular interactions without reducing the labels or auto-fluorescent effects. These systems offer rapid and real time approach for new drug discovery. Label-free detection systems are used for the detection of biochemical and cell-based assays.
Increasing drug discovery programs through research partnerships between pharmaceutical companies and academic institution is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Growth in the global pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
- Significant expenditure on research and development by biopharma companies
- Rising pharmaceutical outsourcing
- Increasing life science research activities in emerging markets act as driver to the market
- High cost of instruments will act as restraints to the market
- Issues in sensitivity and throughput will also act as a restraint to the market
Segmentation: Global Label-Free Detection Market
- By Product
- By Technology
- Surface Plasmon Resonance
- Bio-Layer Interferometry
- Isothermal Titration Calorimetry
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- By Application
- Binding Kinetics
- Binding Thermodynamics
- Endogenous Receptor Detection
- Hit Confirmation
- Lead Generation
- By End-User
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
- Other End Users
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation announced that they will sale SU3800 and the oversized SU3900 scanning electron microscopes (SEMs) that have advanced functionalities for automated measurement and wide-angle camera navigation.
- In Feb 2019, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation and Asia Clean Capital Limited announced that they both collaborated in distributed solar power project for development of Japanese enterprises operation in the China market.
Global label-free detection market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of label-free detection market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the label-free detection market are General Electric, Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Illumina, Inc., QIAGEN, Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., AMETEK, Inc, HORIBA, Ltd., Corning Incorporated, Attana, New England Biolabs, PerkinElmer Inc., Macrogen, Inc., Zymo Research, Abcam plc, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Malvern Panalytical Ltd., TA Instruments and others.
Research Methodology: Global Label-Free Detection Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global label-free detection market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)