Global Laser Capture Microdissection Market By Product (Consumables, Reagents and Media, Assay kits, Other consumables, Instruments, Software and Services), System type (Ultraviolet lcm, Infrared lcm, Ultraviolet and Infrared lcm, Immunofluorescence lcm), Application (research and development, molecular biology, cell biology, forensic science, diagnostics, other applications), End user (Academic and Government Research Institutes, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies, Contract Research Organizations (CROS)), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Laser Capture Microdissection Market
Global Laser Capture Microdissection Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 101.3611 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 251.14 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.01% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing applications in pharmaceuticals, hospitals and research and development institutes.
Market Definition: Global Laser Capture Microdissection Market
Laser capture microdissection (LCM) is a contamination free procedure for obtaining subpopulations of tissue cells under direct microscopic visualization. This isolates specific cells by dissecting unwanted cells and harvests the cells of interest directly to give pure enriched cells. This technology helps in preserving the genuine morphology of the dissected cell or tissue sample.
According to World Health Organization, out of 100,000 person 1434 person are effected with neurodegenerative diseases. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Rise in applications in pharmaceuticals, hospitals and research and development institutes
- High demand for technological advanced LCM
- Contamination-free technique for obtaining subpopulations of tissue cells under direct microscopic visualization this helps to isolates specific cells.
- There Is continues increased in healthcare expenditure this shows that people are more attentive towards their health.
- This required high manufacturing and maintenance cost of equipment and accessories which required more cash out flow.
- RNA degradation is a regulated cellular biochemical process that involves depolymerization of RNA macromolecules, which affects the RNA content of cells and regulates gene expression.
- Need of skilled professionals
Segmentation: Global Laser Capture Microdissection Market
- By Product
- Reagents and Media
- Assay Kits
- Other Consumables
- Software and Services
- By System Type
- Ultraviolet LCM
- Infrared LCM
- Ultraviolet and Infrared LCM
- Immunofluorescence LCM
- By Application
- Research and Development
- Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology
- Forensic Science
- Other Applications
- By End User
- Academic and Government Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, published a report on gene expression In this Report researcher highlights that Classifying gene-expression patterns and their relationship to genetic variants is a very important way to determine proximate genetic mechanisms arising from GWAS.
- In June 2016, researcher in Ghent University published a report onlaser capture microscope-based single-cell-type proteomics tool for studying proteomes of individual cell layers of plant roots.
Competitive Analysis: Global Laser Capture Microdissection Market
Global laser capture microdissection market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of laser capture microdissection market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Laser Capture Microdissection Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Laser Capture Microdissection market are Molecular Machines & Industries(Germany), Danaher (U.S.) , Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), ZEISS International(Germany) , DENOVA Sciences Pte Ltd. (Singapore.), Indivumed GmbH(Germany), AvanSci Bio (US), Avant Diagnostics, Inc.(US), Ocimum Biosolutions (India), 3DHISTECH Ltd.( Hungary), Biocompare (Canada)., BioTechniques(UK), MIA Cellavie Inc. (Canada), CaresBio Laboratory LLC (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.(US), genedrive plc (UK), Promega Corporation(US), VitroVivo Biotech(India) and Precision MicroFab LLC (US) among others.
Research Methodology: Global Laser Capture Microdissection Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global laser capture microdissection market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)