Global Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Market By Liquid Chromatography Products (NPLC, RPLC, IELC, SELC, HPLC, UHPLC, LPLC, Others), Mass Spectrometry Platform (Single Mass Spectrometry, Hybrid Mass Spectrometry, Others), Mass Spectrometry Application (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Petrochemical, Environmental Testing, Food & Beverage Testing, Others), Liquid Chromatography End-User (Biotechnological & Pharmaceutical Industries, Research Laboratories, Diagnostic Laboratories, Industrial, Government & Public), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Market
Global liquid chromatography mass spectrometry market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the innovations in technologies for mass spectrometry as well as for liquid chromatography such as development of high-performance liquid chromatography which provides ultra-trace separations in a highly accurate and sensitive manner.
Market Definition: Global Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Market
Liquid chromatography is a research technique which helps users in separation and unique identification of proteins, molecules and nucleic acids in a particular mixture. This technique is based on the interactions of the sample in two phases: mobile and stationery. It helps in various analytical and preparative applications for different end-users such as food & beverages, pharmaceuticals and therapeutic development.
Mass spectrometry is another analytical technique which provides measurement of mass-to-charge ratio of ions in the form of mass spectrum. It involves the usage of mass spectrometer which is based on electric and magnetic field applications helping detect the mass of particles in chemical substance.
- Increasing levels of funding and expenditure incurred on research studies from various applicable end-users; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Growing focus of various industries on producing quality goods that meet the government standards will also act as a driver
- High levels of spending incurred by the pharmaceutical industry on R&D activities for the development of various therapeutics and drugs will also boost the market growth
- Various initiatives and programs organized by the authorities of different regions to partake in environmental testing and reduction of pollution of the environment is fueling this market growth
- Large financial costs associated with mass spectrometry systems is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Large costs associated with HPLC products and equipments is expected to act as a restricting factor for this market growth
Segmentation: Global Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Market
By Liquid Chromatography Products
- Normal-Phase Liquid Chromatography (NPLC)
- Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography (RPLC)
- Ion Exchange Liquid Chromatography (IELC)
- Size Exclusion Liquid Chromatography (SELC)
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Ultra-High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC)
- Low-Pressure Liquid Chromatography (LPLC)
By Mass Spectrometry Platform
- Single Mass Spectrometry
- Time-Of-Flight (TOF)
- ION Trap
- Hybrid Mass Spectrometry
- Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometry (FTMS)
- Triple Quadrupole
- Quadrupole Time-Of-Flight (Q-TOF)
By Mass Spectrometry Application
- Environmental Testing
- Food & Beverage Testing
By Liquid Chromatography End-User
- Biotechnological & Pharmaceutical Industries
- Research Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Government & Public
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced their commitment in establishing themselves as a high-class solutions provider in high-performance liquid chromatography by exhibiting their latest solutions and techniques during the 48th International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques (HPCL 2019) being held in Milan, Italy from June 16-20, 2019
- In January 2018, SCIEX Diagnostics announced the availability of “Citrine Triple Quad MS/MS” and “Citrine QTRAP MS/MS Systems” designed for clinical diagnostics and meeting the conditions of various labs for high sensitivity, simple sample preparation enhanced throughput and dynamic range for research studies. These systems offer high levels of speed and precision while not compromising on the performance making it an ideal choice for various laboratories
Global liquid chromatography mass spectrometry market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of liquid chromatography mass spectrometry market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global liquid chromatography mass spectrometry market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; MDS Analytical Technologies (US) Inc.; PAC L.P.; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; WATERS; Shimadzu Corporation; PerkinElmer Inc.; Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation; Bruker; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; JASCO; GL Sciences Inc.; Phenomenex Inc.; JEOL Ltd.; Analytik Jena AG; Hiden Analytical; Dani Strumentazione Analitica S.P.A.; Rigaku Corporation and its Global Subsidiaries; LECO Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global liquid chromatography mass spectrometry market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)