Global Liquid Waste Management Market By Source (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), Industry (Textile, Paper, Iron & Steel, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Others), Service (Collection, Transportation/Hauling, Disposal/Recycling), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Liquid Waste Management Market
Global liquid waste management market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 120.46 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the changes in lifestyles of individuals resulting in greater demand for higher standards of living, along with various investment activities undertaken by government authorities and other organizations.
Market Definition: Global Liquid Waste Management Market
Liquid waste management refers to the process of managing and recycling the liquids that have been generated as wastes in various industrial operations. This process involves treatment of a variety of industrial oils, gases, sludges and any hazardous liquids produced from different resources. This treatment procedure begins from appropriate collection facilities, their logistics requirements and then any recycling or disposal process depending on the type of waste.
- High concerns regarding the toxic nature of water bodies giving rise to greater safety requirements; this factor is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- High volume of liquid wastes generated from a variety of different industries is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing cases of water-borne diseases giving rise to better recycling practices; this factor is expected to boost the market growth
- Rising levels of population and increasing awareness regarding hygiene and environment is expected to foster growth of the market
- High costs and resource consumption process requiring large funding capital; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Lack of infrastructure availability in a various developing regions is expected to restrict the market growth
- Concerns regarding the existing infrastructure being outdated and obsolete for this waste management processing acts as a restricting factor for this market
Segmentation: Global Liquid Waste Management Market
- Toxic & Hazardous
- Organic & Non-Hazardous
- Toxic & Hazardous
- Organic & Non-Hazardous
- Iron & Steel
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, GFL Environmental Inc. announced that they had acquired Future Environmental. This acquisition will improve the services capabilities of GFL Environmental Inc. in various geographical regions and help in establishing a significant presence of liquid waste services of the company for the U.S. region
- In May 2018, Enva announced that they had agreed to acquire Rilta Environmental helping establish the number one service provider for waste services in Ireland. This acquisition will help in expansion of services of Enva especially for hazardous and specialist wastes. This acquisition also includes all of the companies and brands operating under Rilta Environmental and Clearcircle Northern Ireland
Global liquid waste management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of liquid waste management market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global liquid waste management market are Waste Management, Inc.; Republic Services, Inc.; CLEAN HARBORS, INC.; Veolia Environmental Services; Covanta Holding Corporation; Stericycle; US Ecology, Inc.; Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc; Heritage; PegEx, Inc.; ES Group; SUEZ; REMONDIS SE & Co. KG; Hindustan Dorr-Oliver Ltd.; Hindustan Dorr-Oliver Ltd.; Hulsey Environmental Services; GFL Environmental Inc.; Absolute Environmental Waste Management Inc.; Russell Reid Waste Management / Mr. John; Morgan Group; FCC Austria Abfall Service AG; Enva and Cleanaway among others.
Research Methodology: Global Liquid Waste Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved