Global Logistics Automation Market, By Component (Warehouse & Storage Management and Transportation Management), By organization size (Small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises), By Vertical (Retail & E-commerce, Manufacturing, Oil, Gas & Energy and others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Logistics Automation Market
The global logistics automation market accounted for USD 43.3 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Logistics Automation Market
Logistics automation is the utilization of PC programming and additionally mechanized hardware to enhance the proficiency of coordination’s activities. Ordinarily this alludes to activities inside a stockroom or circulation focus, with more extensive errands embraced by production network administration frameworks and endeavor asset arranging frameworks. Logistics automation frameworks can intensely supplement the offices gave by these more elevated amount PC frameworks. The emphases on an individual hub inside more extensive coordination’s arrange enables frameworks to be exceedingly customized to the prerequisites of that hub.
Logistics automation means streamlining and mechanizing the procedures in the coordination’s business which can incorporate the accompanying assignments: handling cargo tasks, documentation, following and some more. Mechanization in the coordination’s business has profited numerous organizations. The accompanying are the most widely recognized advantages of automation in the cargo sending and coordination’s industry. Automation can be characterized as the innovation by which a procedure or method is performed without human help. At the end of the day, Automation or programmed control is the utilization of different control frameworks for working gear, for example, apparatus, and some portion of creation forms in industrial facilities with insignificant or decreased human mediation. Automation has been accomplished by different means including mechanical, water driven, pneumatic, electrical, electronic gadgets and PCs, typically in a combination.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Exponential growth of the e-commerce industry.
- Advancements in robotics.
- Emergence of cloud based technologies and IoT.
- Lack of safety and security issues.
- Lack of skilled personnel.
- Implementation of driverless vehicles and drones in logistics.
Market Segmentation: Global Logistics Automation Market
- The global logistics automation market is based on component, organization size, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the market is segmented into warehouse & storage management and transportation management.
- Based on organization size, the market is segmented into small & medium-sized enterprises (SMES) and large enterprises.
- Based on vertical, the market is segmented into retail & e-commerce, manufacturing, oil, gas & energy, pharmaceuticals & healthcare, logistics & transportation, automotive, aerospace & defense, food & beverage, chemicals and others.
- Based on geography the global logistics automation market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Logistics Automation Market
The global logistics automation market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of logistics automation market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Logistics Automation Market
The renowned players in the market are Dematic Corporation, Daifuku Co., Ltd., Murata Machinery, Ltd., Honeywell Intelligrated, Inc., KNAPP AG, Swisslog Holding AG, TGW Logistics Group GmbH, SSI Schaefer AG, Mecalux, S.A., VITRONIC, BEUMER Group, Toshiba Logistics Corporation, Jungheinrich AG, WiseTech Global Limited, System Logistics Spa, Falcon Autotech, SI Systems, LLC, ULMA Handling Systems , Inspirage , FRAMOS, Matternet Inc., Pcdata BV ), Hinditron, and JBT Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Logistics Automation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.