Global Low Differential Pressure Sensor Market By Interface (Analog, Digital), Accuracy (0.1 to 0.2%, 0.2 to 0.5%), and above 5%), End User (HVAC, Hospitals, Laboratories and Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Low Differential Pressure Sensor Market
Global low differential pressure sensor market is expected to register a substantial CAGR during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing demand of the piezoresitive pressure sensor in various applications including medical and automotive sector.
Market Definition: Global Low Differential Pressure Sensor Market
The low differential pressure sensors are used in several OEM applications such as automotive, medical, consumer and HVAC industries. This type of sensor help in ensuring energy efficiency, health, safety, comfort, environmental protection and makes a contribution for a more intelligent world. These sensors are usually based on the thermal flow measurement of the gas via a micro-flow channel integrated in the sensor chip. This narrow micro-flow channel helps in decreasing the flow through the channels by various magnitudes as compared to the other flow based pressure sensors.
- Growing automobile production across the world is driving the market growth
- Rapid level of the industrialization is another factor uplifting the growth of this market
- Prevailing technological advancement in the low differential pressure sensors market is boosting the market growth
- Rising demand across several application sectors including automotive, medical and industrial sector is also escalating the market growth in the forecast period
- Lower cost of the profit margin is expected to restrict the market growth
- Maturity of end-user segment also acts as a market restraint
Segmentation: Global Low Differential Pressure Sensor Market
- 0.1 to 0.2%
- 0.2% to 0.5%
By End User
- VAV Controllers
- Filter Monitoring
- Fire Protection
- Pulmonary Pressure Measurement
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Dwyer Instruments, Inc. introduced a new low differential pressure transmitter named Series 629HLP. This transmitter is used to monitor differential pressure in various applications including air handlers, chillers, hydraulic systems and heat exchangers. This product can also detect a low pressure differential across high-static pressures which allows improvement of measurement accuracy further allowing the system to react quickly to the changes. This strategy would help the company to enhance their product portfolio
- In May 2018, Silicon Microstructures, Inc. launched an ultra-low differential pressure sensor named as SM933X series of ultra-low MEMS pressure sensor system having extraordinary long-term stability. The product would help in enabling precise pressure sensing in the medical, HVAC and industrial applications. This product line helped the company to set a benchmark for the ultra-low pressure sensor in a new wave of innovations in the industrial flow, medical and ultra-low pressure application.
Global low differential pressure sensor market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of low differential pressure sensor market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global low differential pressure sensor market are Honeywell International Inc., TE Connectivity, Bestech Australia, Servoflo Corporation, SensorsONE Ltd, DWYER Instruments, Inc., Sensirion AG Switzerland,, Setra Systems and Gems Sensors & Controls, Silicon Microstructures, Inc, Omega Engineering, Inc., Applied Measurements Ltd., Ashcroft Inc., Azbil Corporation, Amphenol Advanced Sensors, NOVUS Automation Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Low Differential Pressure Sensor Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure