Global Magnetic Particle Imaging Market By Modality (Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Positron Emission Tomography), Application (Vascular Imaging, Perfusion Imaging, Oncology Imaging, Cell Tracking, Inflammation Imaging, Trauma Imaging), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Magnetic Particle Imaging Market
Global magnetic particle imaging market is expected to grow with the substantial CAGR throughout the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The imminent market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026. Presence of the developed healthcare infrastructure is driving the market growth in the forecast period.
Market Definition: Global Magnetic Particle Imaging Market
Magnetic particle imaging (MPI) technique is a new tomographic t technique, which allows tracing materials and magnetic particles and gives fast resolution and fast imaging technique. MPI gives 3D information, which can scan blood volume in a vessel and helps in an angiography by using blood pool agents. MPI exhibit the nature of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles.
- Advancement in 2D to 3D technology is driving the market growth
- Healthcare expenditures towards surgery procedures is boosting the growth of the market
- Increasing disease related to blood vessel such as angina pectoris will propel the market in the forecast period
- Rising ageing population is also escalating the market for a long run
- High installation cost of machinery is hampering the market growth
- Technological & procedural limitations will limit the growth of the market
- Strict government regulation may hamper the market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Magnetic Particle Imaging Market
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Vascular Imaging
- Perfusion Imaging
- Oncology Imaging
- Cell Tracking
- Inflammation Imaging
- Trauma Imaging
By End User
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Magnetic Insight, Inc., a leader in magnetic particle imaging, introduced its product “Momentum CT”, which exhibits the role as magnetic nanoparticles tracers. This will lead Magnetic Insight, Inc., to increase its product offerings in the market
- In March 2019, Magnetic Insight, Inc., the leader in magnetic particle imaging introduced its product first localized MPI named as hyper, which will be useful in hyperthermia, drug release and cell activation. This will lead Magnetic Insight, Inc., to enhance its product portfolio in the market
Global magnetic particle imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of magnetic particle imaging market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major companies functioning in global magnetic particle imaging market are Bruker, Magnetic Insight, Inc, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Mediso Ltd, MILabs B.V., Northridge Tri-Modality Imaging, Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Koninklijke Philips N.V., MR Solutions, Capintec Inc, BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co. KG, , Hitachi, Ltd, LI-COR Inc, Angstrom Advanced Inc., Pure Devices GmbH, Miltenyi Biotec, CMR Naviscan, PerkinElmer Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, COMSOL INC among others.
Research Methodology: Global Magnetic Particle Imaging Market
Data assemblage and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global magnetic particle imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)