Global Malaria Diagnostics Market By Technology (Microscopy, Rapid Diagnostics Test (RDTs), Molecular Diagnostics Tests), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics and Community Healthcare), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Malaria Diagnostics Market
Global malaria diagnostics market is expected to an estimated value of USD 1063.92 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing cases of tropical disease and rising demand for novel diagnostic technique will drive the market.
Market Definition: Global Malaria Diagnostics Market
Malaria is usually caused by the plasmodium parasites and spreads through infected anopheles mosquito. It is one of the life-threating diseases. Malaria diagnostics are the instrument and methods which are used to treat this disease. Some of the common malaria diagnostics technologies are molecular diagnostic test, microscopy and rapid diagnostics tests. If treatment is started early, this disease can be cured easily. Rising demand for advanced treatment for malaria among population is fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising demand for diagnostic tool in malaria- endemic country will drive the market growth
- Technological advancement and development in malaria diagnostic tool will also propel the growth of the market
- High investment by government to curb the disease prevalence is also driving the market growth
- Increasing awareness among population about malaria will also drive the growth of this market
- Increasing number of malaria free countries will restrain the market growth
- Rising demand for low cost diagnostic tool will also hamper the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Malaria Diagnostics Market
- Rapid Diagnostics Test (RDTs)
- Molecular Diagnostics Tests
- Conventional PCR
- Real-Time PCR (qPCR)
- Community HealthCare
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, ERADA Technology Alliance Ltd announced the launch of their Saliva-based Malaria Asymptomatic and Asexual Rapid Test saliva diagnostic test for malaria. It is very useful as it detects the disease early and helps the patient to get early treatment and prevent the disease from expanding further. The main of the launch is to reduce the malaria incidence worldwide.
- In May 2017, Alera announced the launch of their rapid diagnostic test which will be used to detect malaria infections among asymptomatic patients. It has the ability to identify the patients who have very low parasitemia level. This new device can provide results in just 20 minutes and is very useful as one can start their treatment.
Global malaria diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of malaria diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global malaria diagnostics market are ACCESS BIO. INC, Abbott, bioMérieux SA, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, PREMIER MEDICAL CORPORATION PVT LTD, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Hemex Health, QuantuMDx Group Ltd, Meridian Bioscience Europe B.V., Intellectual Ventures Management, LLC., Novartis AG, BD, FYODOR BIOTECHNOLOGIES, Drucker Diagnostics and others
Research Methodology: Global Malaria Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global malaria diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)