Global Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treatment Market By Mechanism of Action (Bruton Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors, Alkylating Agents, DNA Synthesis Inhibitors, Microtubule Inhibitors, Monoclonal Antibodies and Others) Drugs (Rituximab, Acalabrutinib, Lenalidomide, Bortezomib and Others), Route of Administration (Oral and Parenteral), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy), End-Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treatment Market
Mantle cell lymphoma treatment market is growing at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2027. The report contains data of the base year 2019 and historic year 2018. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the rise in the number of people suffering from mantle cell lymphoma.
Market Outlook: Global Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treatment Market
Mantle cell lymphoma is aggressive rare and distinct form of B-cell Non-Hodgkins lymphoma in which abnormal B cell develop in the mantle zone in the lymph nodes and spread to the lymph nodes, bone marrow and other organs. The patient with mantle cell lymphoma may have swollen lymph nodes, excessive night sweats, weight loss and others.
According to the American cancer society, accounting for about 4% of all cancers non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is one of the most common cancers in the United States. In the year 2019, it estimates that about 74,200 people (41,090 males and 33,110 females) will be diagnosed with NHL and about 19,970 people will die from this cancer (11,510 males and 8,460 females).
- Increase in approvals for various new drugs by federal agencies is boosting the market growth
- Rise in investment from government, public & private organizations for the development of novel drugs is acting as catalyst to market growth
- Increasing global healthcare expenditure is driving the market growth
- Side effects of these drugs such as neutropenia, anemia, and diarrhea are likely to restrain the
- High cost of chemotherapy and targeted therapy is restraining the market growth
- Patent expiry of branded drugs is hampering the market growth
Global Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treatment Market Scope and Market Size:
Mantle cell lymphoma treatment market is segmented on the basis of mechanism of action, drugs, route of administration, distribution channel and end user. The growth among these specific segments will help users analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and difference in your target markets.
On the basis of mechanism of action, the mantle cell lymphoma treatment market is segmented as Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibitors, alkylating agents, DNA synthesis inhibitors, microtubule inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies and others
On the basis of drugs, the mantle cell lymphoma treatment market is segmented as rituximab, acalabrutinib, lenalidomide, bortezomib and others
On the basis of route of administration, the mantle cell lymphoma treatment market is segmented into oral and parenteral
On the basis of distribution channel, the mantle cell lymphoma treatment market is segmented as direct, hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy and online pharmacy
On the basis of end user, the mantle cell lymphoma treatment market is segmented into hospitals, homecare, specialty clinics and others
Global Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Kuwait, Rest of Middle East and Africa as a part of Middle East and Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Key Developments in the Market
- In January 2019, BeiGene received the U.S FDA Breakthrough Therapy designation for Zanubrutinib, a Bruton’s tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor to treat adult patients with mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) who have received at least one prior therapy. This designation provides incentives to assist and encourage the development of drugs for rare diseases as well as eligible to for all FDA’s fast track designation features.
- In October 2017, AstraZeneca received the U.S FDA approval for Calquence (acalabrutinib), a kinase inhibitor for the treatment of adults with mantle cell lymphoma who have received at least one prior therapy. This drug is approved by the U.S FDA under an Accelerated Approval Pathway, for the treatment of serious disorders where there is unmet medical need and a drug has a potential to benefit patients.
Mantle cell lymphoma treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mantle cell lymphoma treatment for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
The key market players in the mantle cell lymphoma treatment market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc, Amgen Inc, Pfizer Inc, AstraZeneca, Abbott, Eli Lilly and Company, Bayer AG, Novartis AG, Gilead Sciences, Inc, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Mylan N.V, AbbVie Inc, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, CELGENE CORPORATION, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Cipla Inc, Eisai Co., Ltd among others.
Research Methodology: Global Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treatment Market:
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global mantle cell lymphoma treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.