Global Market Study on Toxicology Laboratories Market By Method (In vivo Method, In vitro Method, In silico Method), Type of Industry (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology, Cosmetic, Medical Devices, Others), Drug Class (Alcohol, Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Opiates/Opioids, Tricyclic Antidepressants, Z Drugs), Product Type (Kits and Reagents, Instruments), Sample Type (Urine, Blood, Hair, Oral Fluids), End- User (Hospitals and Trauma Centers, Forensic Laboratories, Diagnostic Laboratories, Rehabilitation Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Market Study on Toxicology Laboratories Market
Global Market Study on Toxicology Laboratories Market is set to witness a stable in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. Increasing research and development activities is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Market Study on Toxicology Laboratories Market
Toxicology testing is also known as safety assessment or toxicity testing. This is used to check whether a sample contains any poison or any other hazardous substance. They are used in industries like pharmaceutical and biotechnology, cosmetics etc. These days they are widely used in crime investigation which is fuelling the growth of this market. These days are done to make sure that there is controlled consumption as Z Drugs, barbiturates, opiates/opioids, benzodiazepines, tricyclic antidepressants, and amphetamines.
- Increasing awareness among consumer about the benefits by toxicology laboratories is driving the growth of this market.
- Technological advancement and development is another factor driving the growth of this market.
- Hazardous effect of the chemical toxicology is restraining the growth of this market.
- The uniformity of toxicity testing is restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Market Study on Toxicology Laboratories Market
- By Method
- In vivo Method
- In vitro Method
- In silico Method
- By Type of Industry
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Medical Devices
- By Drug Class
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
- Z Drugs
- By Product Type
- Kits and Reagents
- Enzyme Multiplied Immunoassay Technique (EMIT)
- Radioimmunosorbent Assay (RIA)
- Immunochemistry Analyzers
- PCR Machine
- Gas Chromatography-mass spectrometry
- High-performance Liquid Chromatography
- Kits and Reagents
- By Sample Type
- Oral Fluids
- By End- User
- Hospitals and Trauma Centers
- Forensic Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Rehabilitation Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, The Regional Forensic Science Laboratory (RFSL) announced the launch of their new toxicology and serology tests. The main aim is to help the crime department to get an exact report which will help them in the investigation and crime detection. The toxicology tests will be used for the detection of poisons and serology tests will be done for infections, disease conditions and antibodies.
- In December 2018, Sidra Medicine announced the launch of their clinical toxicology services so that they can expand their medical emergency which will include poison helpline, training workshops and courses. The main aim is to provide poisoning management and treatment advice.
Global market study on toxicology laboratories market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of market study on toxicology laboratories market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in market study on toxicology laboratories market are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Abbott, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, EurofinsScientific, Aeon Global Health, Quest Diagnostics, LUMITOS AG, Molecular Toxicology Inc., Covance Inc, MB Research Laboratories, BioreclamationIVT. ELEVATING SCIENCE, Gentronix, Promega Corporation, Catalent, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, GENERAL ELECTRIC.
Research Methodology: Global Market Study on Toxicology Laboratories Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved