Market Analysis: Global Microbial Lipase Market
The Global Microbial Lipase Market is expected to reach USD 600.10 billion by 2025, from USD 400.6 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Microbial Lipase Market
Lipases are the enzymes help in the hydrolysis of fats and reduce the formation of glycerol and fatty acids in all living beings. Microbial lipase plays a vital role in the process of digestion by processing the ester bonds in triglycerides. They also keep pancreatic enzymes at an optimum level. Health disorders such as bloating, indigestion and abdominal discomfort are caused by the consumption of high carbohydrate and fatty food items. Lipases help in the prevention of diabetes, cholesterol, obesity and high triglycerides. Lipases are generally produced by microbial sources such as fungi, yeast and bacteria. Bacteria and fungi lipases are preferred the most in the enzymes industry. The lipase industry is expected to witness increasing demand in food and beverage industry, oleo chemical industry, cosmetic industry and biosensors industry. According to an article published in 2016 by Food & Beverage Industry Trend Report the global food & beverage industry is expected to have a global market value of USD 20 trillion by the end of the year 2030, and the market had a growth rate of 2.4% of the overall e-commerce market in the year in the year 2015. The major players in the microbial lipase are making various developments such as launch of new products, opening new research and development centres, and new plants for contributing to the growth of the microbial lipase market. In the year 2012, Advanced Enzymes, India's leading manufacturer of industrial enzymes, had set up an ultra-modern manufacturing facility near Indore. The new plant has an area of 38400 Sq. metres and enabled Advanced Enzymes to increase its fermentation capacity from 120 m3 to 400 m3. The facility is designed in such a way, that a further fermentation capacity of 600m3 can be added up in the same plant with minimal incremental investment in the near future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Advantages of microbial lipases over animal and plant lipases
- Increasing awareness about animal health and quality of animal produce
- Increasing consumption of enzyme modified cheese (EMC) and enzyme modified dairy ingredients (EM growing demand in new applications)
- Lack of transparency in patent protection laws
- Absence of uniform regulatory structure
Market Segmentation: Global Microbial Lipase Market
- The microbial lipase market is segmented based on application, form, source and geographical segments.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into cleaning agents, animal fee, dairy products, bakery products, and confectionery products and other.
- On the basis of form, the market is classified into powder and liquid
- On the basis of source, the market is classified into fungi and bacteria.
- Based on geography, the microbial lipase market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Microbial Lipase Market
The global microbial lipase market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of microbial lipase market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Microbial Lipase Market
Some of the major players operating in the microbial lipase market are – Novozymes, DSM, Chr. Hansen, Amano Enzymes Inc, Associated British Foods, Dowdupont, Advanced Enzymes, Enzyme Development Corporation, Aumgene Biosciences, Biocatalysts, Meito Sangyo Co., Ltd., Creative Enzymes, Clerici-Sacco Group, Renco New Zealand and Enzyme Development Corporation, Advanced Enzymes among others.
Research Methodology: Global Microbial Lipase Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others