Global Milk Chocolate Market By Type (Conventional Milk Chocolate, Organic Milk Chocolate), Form (Bar, Candies, Chocolate Coated Nuts, Chocolate Chips, Other Forms), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, Online Stores, Others), Application (Food and Beverages, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Milk Chocolate Market
Global milk chocolate market is projecting a rise in estimated value by registering a substantial CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 due to wide applications of milk chocolate in food items such as nuts, change in tastes and preferences of consumers and increase in consumption for boosting memory, reducing heart strokes risk & improving immune system
Market Definition: Global Milk Chocolate Market
Chocolate is an eatable product derived from the cocoa which is mixed with fat such as cocoa butter and finely powdered sugar. Milk chocolate is produced from various milk sources such as milk powder, liquid milk, and condensed milk. It has been observed through the R&D studies that these milk chocolates helps in boosting the memory and reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes. It improves the efficiency of immune system.
- Change in tastes and preferences of consumers increasing the market
- Usage of dairy based chocolates in the diet is enhancing the market
- Wide applications of milk chocolate in food items such as nuts, caramel, milk shakes and others boosts the market growth
- Factors like boosting memory, reducing heart strokes risk and improving immune system drives the market growth
- Intense competition from the dark chocolates may hamper the growth
- Fluctuation in the prices of the cocoa would restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Milk Chocolate Market
- Conventional Milk Chocolate
- Organic Milk Chocolate
- Chocolate Coated Nuts
- Chocolate Chips
- Other Forms
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In June 2019, Mondelez launched a new chocolate having 30% less sugar in UK and India market. The organization is focussing on the consumers which are health conscious and prefer less sweetness in the chocolate
- In January 2019, World Confectionary Group came forward to acquire the Natra which is a producer of ranges of chocolate products. The company focussed on the industrial sectors such as consumers, industrial manufacturing and business services. This acquisition will further help in the business expansion.
Global milk chocolate market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of milk chocolate market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working global milk chocolate market are Mars, Incorporated, Mondelēz International, Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd, Nestle, THE HERSHEY COMPANY, Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprüngli AG, Blommer Chocolate Company, Unilever, Barry Callebaut, Ferrero SpA, BOURBON FOODS USA CORPORATION, Chocolatiers (UK) Ltd, GODIVA.com, pladis global, General Mills Inc, GUTA GROUP United Confectioners and others.
Research Methodology: Global Milk Chocolate Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved