By Product (Epocrates, Medscape Mobile, iRadiology, Nursing Central, Care360 Mobile, STAT ICD-9 LITE, Netter\'s Atlas of Human Anatomy, EMR Apps), Category (Care Management Apps, Medical Monitoring Apps, Health and Wellness Apps, Women Health Apps, Medication Management Apps, Others), Type (Non-Medical Devices Apps, Connected Medical Devices Apps, In-Built Devices Medical Apps), Application (Blood Glucose Meters, ECG Monitors, Blood Pressure Monitors, Pulse Oximeters, Neurological and Mental Health Apps, Sleep Apnea Monitoring Apps, Fitness Apps, Medical Reference Apps, Wellness Apps, Nutrition Apps, Personal Health Record Apps, Chronic Disease Management Apps, Diagnostic Apps, Remote Monitoring Apps, Reminder and Alert Apps, Consultation and Compliance Apps, Fertility Apps, Pregnancy Apps, Other Apps), Therapeutic Segments (Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory, Neurology, Others), End User (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Market Analysis: Global Mobile Medical Apps Market
Global mobile medical apps market is registering a healthy CAGR of 34.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the advent of smartphones which has played a key role in the healthcare industry by making medical services easier which has also replaced the use of computer systems is expected to contribute to the market growth.
Mobile medical apps are a software application that runs on smartphones and other communication devices. The various medical accessories can be attached with the smartphones and tablets for the use. These mobile medicals apps are being widely used in the healthcare sector for data management, bookings, health educations, health information and health management. The new innovations are being done in the sector which facilitated the ease in the mobile medical healthcare apps. It enables the patients to reach the doctors globally at any time.
- The surging adoption of smartphones, tablets and other mobile platforms is driving the growth of the market
- The cost containment in healthcare delivery is booting the market growth
- The healthcare services has a robust adoption of 3G and 4G networks which drives the market growth
- The surging adoption of medical health apps for the management of chronic disease is propelling the market growth
- Patient centric healthcare delivery has gained a lot of attention which has driven the market growth
- The lack of proper standard as well as regulation is hindering the market growth
- The low guidance from physicians in choosing apps is hampering the market growth
- The traditional healthcare providers are refusing the use of these application which is restraining the market growth
- Medscape Mobile
- Nursing Central
- Care360 Mobile
- STAT ICD-9 LITE
- Netter\'s Atlas of Human Anatomy
- EMR Apps
- Care Management Apps
- Medical Monitoring Apps
- Health and Wellness Apps
- Women Health Apps
- Medication Management Apps
- Non-Medical Devices Apps
- Connected Medical Devices Apps
- In-Built Devices Medical Apps
- Blood Glucose Meters
- ECG Monitors
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- Neurological and Mental Health Apps
- Sleep Apnea Monitoring Apps
- Fitness Apps
- Medical Reference Apps
- Wellness Apps
- Nutrition Apps
- Personal Health Record Apps
- Chronic Disease Management Apps
- Diagnostic Apps
- Remote Monitoring Apps
- Reminder and Alert Apps
- Consultation and Compliance Apps
- Fertility Apps
- Pregnancy Apps
- Other Apps
By Therapeutic Segments
By End User
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Players
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Medtronic had launched MyCareLink Heart, a medical app that can interact with pacemakers. The app is compatible with the pacemakers and sends the encrypted data to the app’s network. It has enables the secure communication of pacemakers with the patients with smartphones. This product launch will enable the more efficient patient engagement with their physicians which will expand the company user base.
- In September 2017, MyMedicNow had launched a new medical app. This app had filled the market gap between patients and doctors. The app enables the patients to search for the particular doctor related to their medical condition. This product launch has helped the patients and doctors by expanding their reach which has enabled the increase in the user in the app.
Mobile medical apps market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mobile medical apps market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global mobile medical apps market are CISCO SYSTEMS INC., Medtronic, OMRON Corporation, AirStrip Technologies, AT&T Intellectual Property, Apple Inc., AliveCor Inc., Nokia, iHealth Labs Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Cerner Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., AgaMatrix, BioTelemetry Inc., athenahealth Inc., Nike Inc., Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation, Fitbit Inc. and SkinVision, DXC Technology Company, OpenXcell and Algoworks among others.
Research Methodology: Global Mobile Medical Apps Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global mobile medical apps market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)