Global Nanoclays Market, By Product (Kaolinite, Smectite and others) By End-Use Industry (Packaging, Flame Retardants, and Automotive, Paints and Coatings and Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Nanoclays Market
The Global Nanoclays Market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Nanoclays Market
Nanoclays can also be termed as clay minerals ehich enhance the use of in clay different materials such as nanocomposites. Nanoclay is a group of nanofillers, has been widely used for the preparation of polymer nanocomposites. It acts as aneffective nanofillers for enhancing the barrier properties and flame retardency of plastics, which is required in packaging applications. The material is widely available and is relatively cheap in price, which makes it suitable for commercial use in composite application. Nanoclay is used to create matrix materials which have anisotropic characteristics and different commercial applications. The dispersion of nanoclay and the choice of cure conditions are critical to maximize the improved properties which could lead to cheaper, stronger, and more heat resistant coatings. The different fields of application of nanoclays include packaging, automotive and aerospace industries. The major players in the nanoclays are making various developments such as launchi of new products, opening new research and development centres, and adding new plants for more contribution to the growth of the nanoclays market. Many of the top firms are involved with export markets and have built brand recognition in foreign markets.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing demand from packaging and coating application
- Rising demand for nanoclays based nanocomposites.
- Growth of automotive and aerospace industry globally is further fuelling the market development and demand for nanoclays
- Stringent Regulatory Policies for Nanoclays in Few End-Use Industries
Market Segmentation: Global Nanoclays Market
- The nanoclays market is segmented based on, product, end-use industry and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into kaolinite, smectite and others
- On the basis of end-use industry, the global nanoclays market is classified into Packaging, Flame Retardants, and Automotive, Paints and Coatings and Others
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Nanoclays Market
The global nanoclays market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Nanoclays market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Nanoclays Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are – Southern Clay Products Inc., FCC China, Nanocor Corporation, Techmer, Kowa Company Ltd., Elementis Specialties, Unicoop, Sum Chemical, Kunimine Industries and Ube Industries, Kunimine Industries Co. Ltd, UBE Industries, Mineral Technologies Inc., Elementis Specialties Inc, RTP Co., and Techmer PM and many more
Research Methodology: Global Nanoclays Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others