Global Nanotechnology in Medical Devices Market, By Type of Product (Active Implantable Devices, Biochips, Implantable Materials), By Type of Application (Therapeutic Applications, Diagnostic Applications and Research Applications), By Type of Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Nanotechnology in Medical Devices Market
The Global Nanotechnology in Medical Devices Market is expected to reach USD 16.5 billion by 2025, from 6.21 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 11.50% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Nanotechnology in Medical Devices Market
Nanotechnology in medical devices is a field where there is scope for High growth. Cellular level repairs which can be carried by nanorobots through the technology. The application of nanotechnology helps in the treatment of neuro degenerative diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. The main usage of nanotechnology in medical device are mainly due to the increase in the frequency of chronic diseases, the enhancing rate of diseases amongst the aging population, awareness related to the preventive measures in the healthcare industry.
Nano medicine is an application of nanotechnology which plays a major role in health and medicine example such as electronic biosensors are used in measing physiologic pressure, motion etc. Used in measuring the electromagnetic radiation in laboratory in order to analyze fluids outside the body like sweat and saliva.
This market is mainly driven by the rising aging population, increasing R&D expenditure, and international research collaborations. However, high costs of nanotechnology-based medical devices and time-consuming product approval processes are inhibiting the growth of this market to a certain extent. Nanotechnology medical devices are modern technique of the devices used for the treatment and diagnosis of diseases.
The total healthcare expenditure in India was only 3.9% of GDP, compared to 8.9% for Brazil, 6.2% for Russia and 5.2% for China. Out-of-pocket expenditure is as high as 61% , with only 25% of the population being covered by health insurance.
- Increasing Government Support
- Growing Geriatric Population
- Stringent and Time-Consuming Product Approval Processes
- High Prices of Nanotechnology-Based Medical Devices
Market Segmentation: Global Nanotechnology in Medical Devices Market
- The Global Nanotechnology in Medical Devices Market based on type of Product, Active Implantable is further segmented into (Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices, Hearing Aid Devices, Retinal Implants)
- Based on Biochips which is further segmented into (Dna Microarrays, Lab-On-Chip)
- Based on Implantable Materials which is further segmented into (Dental Restorative Materials, Bone Substitute Materials
- Based on type of Application which is further segmented into (Therapeutic Applications, Diagnostic Applications and Research Applications)
- Global Nanotechnology in Medical Devices Market is based on Type of Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In Jan, 2017 – Nanotechnology promises to impact many sectors of the global economy, as evidenced by double-digit growth rates of nanomaterials, nanotools, and nanodevices.The Indian Society of Nano Medicine (ISNM) was launched in 2016 in order to bring several Indian nano technology researchers together and use it for slashing high cost of medicines.Indian Society of Nano Medicine provide customised treatment and improve diagnostics for the Nanotechnology advancement in Nano Medicine
Competitive Analysis: Global Nanotechnology in Medical Devices Market
The Global Nanotechnology provide Medical Devices Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global Nanotechnology in Medical Devices Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Nanotechnology in Medical Devices Market
Blynx,Crunchbase Inc.., Advanced Diamond Technologies., Advanced Nano Products Co. Limited, Advanced Nanotechnologies S.L.,Altairnano., Bruker Catalytic Materials LLC,CHASM Advanced Materials. INC.,CHASM Advanced Materials, Inc.., Chemat Technology Inc., ELITechGroup, Hanwha Chemical Corp., Hybrid Plastics Inc., Hyperion Catalysis International Inc., Integran Technologies Inc., NanoMaterials Ltd., Nanocyl S.A, Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Nanosys Inc., PEN Inc., QuantumSphere Inc., Rogue Valley Micro, Shenzhen Nanotech Port Co. Ltd., Starpharma Holdings Limited , (subsidiary of WisePower Co.), Zyvex CorporatioN, eSpin Technologies,Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Nanotechnology in Medical Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Global Nanotechnology in Medical Devices Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)