Global Nasal Polyps Treatment Market By Type (Ethmoidal Polyp, Antrochoanal Polyp and Others), Related Diseases (Chronic Sinusitis, Cystic Fibrosis (CF), Allergic Fungal Sinusitis (AFS) and Others), Complications (Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Sinus Infections and Others), Diagnosis (Nasal Endoscopy, Blood Test, Allergy Tests and Others), Treatment (Medication, Surgery and Others), Medication (Nasal Corticosteroids, Medication to Treat Nasal Polyps and Chronic Sinusitis and Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable and Others), End Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Nasal Polyps Treatment Market
Global nasal polyps treatment market is rising gradually with a substantial CAGR 5.3% in the forecast period of 2020-2027. This report contains the data of base year 2019 and historic year of 2018. Screening methods, increasing geriatric population and development pf newer minimal invasive therapies are expected to propel the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Nasal Polyps Treatment Market
Nasal polyps are the non-cancerous growth or swellings that develop in the lining of the nose and paranasal sinuses. These polyps are usually formed in the layers of sinuses and obstruct the pathway of sinuses. Nasal polyps are not painful. The causes of development of nasal polyps could be long-term inflammation or by genetic traits.
According to the World Allergy Organization, The prevalence rate of nasal polyps is approximately 1-4% in general population. It is more common in adults over children but in case of cystic fibrosis, children with age less than 10 year are more susceptible. Increasing geriatric population and rising awareness about the disease are some of the factors that drive the global nasal poplyps treatment market.
- Increasing geriatric population that are more vulnerable for development of nasal polyps is expected to drive the market growth
- Growing screening for diagnosis of asymptomatic diseases like nasal polyps, boosting the market growth
- Rising awareness about the disease and its complications drive the growth of market
- Development of minimally-invasive surgical treatments and therapies will fuel up the global nasal polyps treatment market
- Factors that hinders the market growth are bleeding and infection during surgery
- Low healthcare expenditure in some countries hampers the market growth
- High cost treatment options and post-surgical complications are major restrains for the market growth
Segmentation: Global Nasal Polyps Treatment Market
- Ethmoidal Polyp
- Antrochoanal Polyp
By Related Diseases
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
- Allergic Fungal Sinusitis (AFS)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infections
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Blood Test
- Allergy Tests
- Nasal Corticosteroids
- Medication to Treat Nasal Polyps and Chronic Sinusitis
- Other Medications
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channels
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Novartis AG announced the positive topline results of phase III clinical trial studies of Xolair (omalizumab), an immunoglobulin E (IgE) blocker used for the treatment of patients with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps. The purpose of this study is for evaluation of safety and efficacy profile of the drug. Xolair is a potent drug that can replace intranasal corticosteroids and nasal polyp surgery
- In June 2019, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. received the U. S. FDA approval for Dupixent (dupilumab), the first drug that is used for the treatment of patients with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps. This drug is potentially beneficial for patients that do not respond to intranasal steroids used in nasal popyps condition. Additionally, use of dupixent will reduce the requirement of nasal polyp surgery
Global nasal polyps treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nasal polyps treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global nasal polyps treatment market are Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc., OptiNose US, Inc., Lyra Therapeutics, Intersect ENT, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Sanofi, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Blacksmith Surgical, Pfizer Inc., Bausch Health, Alkermes, AstraZeneca, Mallinckrodt, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Lonza, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Nasal Polyps Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Global nasal polyps treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players