Global Natural and Synthetic Biomedical Adhesives Market By Application (Internal medicine, External Medicine, Dentistry and Orthodontics, Other Medical Practices), Material (Synthetic, Natural), Surgical Uses (Cardiovascular Surgeries, Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Integumentary (skin) System Surgeries, Nervous System Surgeries, Respiratory System Surgeries, Urinary System Surgeries, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeries), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Natural and Synthetic Biomedical Adhesives Market
Global Natural and Synthetic Biomedical Adhesives Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. Increasing demand of biomedical application from healthcare sector is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Natural and Synthetic Biomedical Adhesives Market
Bioadhesives or biomedical adhesives involve direct contact with the patient and with body that is, skin, organs, tissue or blood. Tissue sealant, haemostatic agents or tissue adhesives are usually included in biomedical adhesives. They are also used in surgical incisions and wounds to prevent the fluid leakage. They are very safe, non-toxic and efficient. They are specially designed to reduce the healing time that too in an inexpensive way.
- Increasing geriatric population is driving the market.
- Technological advancement and development of innovative products is driving the market.
- Inadequate presence of remuneration programs for synthetic grade medical adhesives is restraining market.
Segmentation: Global Natural and Synthetic Biomedical Adhesives Market
- By Application
- Internal medicine
- External Medicine
- Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Other Medical Practices
- By Material
- Polyethylene Glycol/PEG
- Other Polymers
- Cellulosic ethers
- Other Amino Acid Based Derivatives
- By Surgical Uses
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Integumentary (skin) System Surgeries
- Nervous System Surgeries
- Respiratory System Surgeries
- Urinary System Surgeries
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeries
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Elkem ASA announced the launch of their new silicone adhesives, “Silbione Biomedical ADH1 M200” which cures faster and requires no heat or humidity for cure. They require high strength elastic adhesion to substrate such as silicone, thermoplastics, polyester, metal and polyurethane.
- In July 2017, Researchers at Harvard created a new class of adhesives which was inspired by slug slime. It will give adhesives sticky surface, flexible and stretchable matrix. It is non- toxic and has the capability of sticking to pig skin, cartilage, beating and non-beating hearts, arteries and livers.
Global natural and synthetic biomedical adhesives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of natural and synthetic biomedical adhesives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in natural and synthetic biomedical adhesives market are 3M, Adhezion Biomedical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter., Elkem ASA, CHEMENCE, Medtronic, CryoLife, Cyberbond L.L.C., Gecko Biomedical, Gem srl, GluStitch, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Meyer-Haake GmbH Medical Innovations, AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION and Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved